He loves me

Hiiiiii Guys!!!! Sorry for the late updation..... I just stuck on my exams... I'll try to update the next part will soon... Thank you so much friends for your votes and comments. I really like that and my special thanks to my followers. Now I continue the story.....

Back to the story..............

She came to his farm house....

She thinks " I came sir...Your fuggi came....Your love came sir..."

She open the door...

Next day...

RV came farm house and he search Abhi. Finally he saw him in on the sofa. He tries to wake up him.

RV: Abhi...Get up...Wake up Abhi...

Abhi opened his eyes..

Abhi: RV... When you came? please leave me alone. 

RV: What are you saying? Abhi where is she?

Abhi : who??

RV: Pragya!

Abhi: Pragya... When she came? Where is her?

RV: I'm asking you? but you repeat me the same question.

Abhi: no RV. I'm series...Where is she?

RV: it means that call was true.

Abhi: What call? tell me RV.

Abhi got more tension....

RV narrates the story..

Flashback.....

In Mehra Mansion...

Rithik came to Mehra mansion and he search Pragya. But he couldn't find her. He call her but she didn't lift his calls. Then he calls Abhi, he also didn't attend his calls. So he call RV and he lift his call.

RV: Rithik, Why are you calling me in this much early morning?

Rithik: This is very important RV . Because Pragya & Abhi sir didn't Attend my phone calls and they were not in their home.

RV: Hey man they are need some privacy so only they were went to his farm house.

Rithik: That's great...

Rithik take deep breath.

RV: Why are asking this suddenly? any problem??

Rithik: yes sir. Morning I attend one phone call from my sister phone and that man says he kidnapped pragya.

RV: What??

Rithik: Haan.. So only I call you to known about them.

RV: okey.. now everything is fine so you don't worry. 

End of Flashback...

RV: now you tell me where is her?

Abhi: Really I don't know... yesterday I was fully Drunk so I slept and I don't saw her.