She is my wife

Sorry guys for the late updation because I have online classes...and I will try to update the remaining parts will soon. Thank you so much guys for your votes and comments..

Back to the story....

Abhi went out his room...
Pragya: it's my mistake sir I'm only did this... forgive me for this I don't ask your permission to kiss you... sorry sir...
She get up from the couch..
Pragya: oh shit! That's my dream not real... please god help me... he never known the treatment when he knows that then he'll kill me..
Her phone is ringing...
Abhi came to his parents room..
Abhi: papa...
Ram: Abhi come.
Priya: do you need anything beta?
Abhi: no ma and papa today I'll don't came office and you can handle the meetings..
Priya: why? Why don't you go office?
Abhi: ma today I'll spend a time with pragya and am already decided so papa you can go office.
Ram: ok..
Priya: what ok? I known about him and today I was already plan to go with her to temple. So Abhi you get ready and go your office..
Abhi: ma...papa why are you keep silent? You are my Best Friend na... Please help me...
Ram: Priya...you will go tomorrow and my buddy already planned his day...so today you don't disturb them.
Priya: ok...but one condition Abhi you drive your car be careful... yesterday you met an accident na..
Ram: accident..
Abhi: Haan papa...one truck crossed me in a wrong root so I hit the car to tree..
Ram: Abhi you saw the truck number or driver.
Abhi: no papa...and that is just a little accident that's it..
Priya: that's why I stop them to go out.
Ram: sorry Abhi your mom is right today you don't go anywhere and stay home.
Abhi: papa no... I can't change my plan and ma will you prefer a coffee for me..
Priya: sure come.
Priya and Abhi went to the kitchen. Abhi stood beside of her and Priya give him to his coffee. He sipping the coffee and Priya saw pragya came to downstairs.
Pragya thought" god please...he never ask me anything"

he never ask me anything"

Priya: pragya...do you need a coffee or tea?
Pragya: no aunty and I have to go now.
Priya: but where are you going in this early morning?
Pragya: tomorrow is my friend birthday so we are planning a surprise party for her and now I'm going to buy something for that.
Priya: ok beta you go...
Pragya nods her head and walking towards to the door.
Priya: who's one came with you?
Pragya: rithik...
Pragya said this to went out Abhi heard this all. He came out and He saw rithik outside who is waiting for her.
Rithik: why are you came this much later CB?
Pragya: sorry sorry come...we go...
Both are went from the place and Abhi saw this all then he came to living area and sat on the sofa.