She is my life

Hiii friends!!! Now I'm came back....And I'll decide to write another story for Abhigya from next month... Guys!! Please support me and I'll try to update next parts will soon...

Back to the story....

Priya came with pragya to abhi's personal room but she is shocking to see that room. 

Priya: Oh my god!! who's one arranged this room.

Voice: your son...

Both are turned.

Priya: what are you saying? it's not an abhi's room na.

RV: yes aunty, but he saves his personals in this room. So only I arranged this room for pragya and she will know more about him.

Priya: But he never said this to me before.

RV : cool aunty, when he said his personal to us? 

Priya: that is also right! Pragya you take rest and I'll be back with your breakfast.

Pragya nodded and Priya went.

RV: Finally Pragya...

Pragya: Haan.

RV: you realized his love, Thank you!!!

Pragya: He is my husband na then why can't I understand?

RV: yes, absolutely right! and now I accept that. 

Pragya: Thank you so much sir because you are only explained me and gave my life back.

RV: That is my job and now I have to go because I have one important meeting and you take care.

She nodded and RV went to his office.

She came infront of the frames.

Pragya: I came back sir...Your Fuggi came back for...You loves me in this much then why are you hide this to me? I'm a such a stupid. My love loves me when he meets me at first time. But I take more time to realized it. Sorry sir, Now I promising you I never leave you anymore. You know sir, how much I'm exciting now because I'm again got you... but wait I'll back to our room then we will start our life newly. 

In Abhi's room...

Abhi: Day to day My love story villains list going to increase and you to god! Now she understand my feeling but she went another room and my mom look like body guard of her. She is my wife na then why should they all are separate us? 

 She is my wife na then why should they all are separate us?