I lost my life

Hi guys!!! sorry for the late updation. Sorry...Sorry...Sorry... I just stuck on my online classes...  I'll update the next part will soon. Thank you so much your votes and comments. I special thank to my friend KristelStacer who suggest me write my stories in anystories app. 

Back to the story.....

Pragya came to his office for give him to one card.

Pragya: pragya don't react...But how???? No no...I just control myself till tonight only. I'll confess my love to him then.....oh god! I can't control myself..."

Voice: pragya

Voice: pragya...

She turned.

Pragya: mish...thank god you came.

Mish: who's one talking with you?

Pragya: no no..no one..I just talk with myself.

Mish: pragya are you alright?

Pragya: mish....

Mish: ok fine. Why are you came?

Pragya: I want to give this to abhi sir.

Mish: ok go..why are you waiting?

Pragya: this is also my problem na. Mish please you can only help me...

Mish: what?

Pragya: please give this to him and don't say I came for give this to him.

Mish: but why?

Pragya: mish please don't ask me anything I'll tell you later and now you please help me.

Mish: ok fine.

Mish get the card from her to go inside Abhi's cabin. He open the door and he saw tanu hugging Abhi. Pragya shocked to see that. Abhi saw Mish he broke the hug with full of tension but he did not saw pragya. Pragya came out of his office with full of tears. 

Abhi: mish why don't you ask my permission to came inside my cabin?

Mish: sorry sir. I came for give this card to you.