0.9

I started playing golf this summer lol. Because of Niall and Rory. Lol yes I have a golf crush lol

0.9-Let's Go

Cara

Today we were leaving for the United States. I had picked all my songs they were

1. Stone Cold
2. Jar of Hearts
3. Give Your Heart A Break
4. Honeymoon Avenue
5. The Way
6. Call Me Maybe
7. Royals
8. All Night Long
9. Like I'm Gonna Lose You
10. Our Song
11. You Belong With Me
12. Scars To Your Beautiful

They were a variety of song styles but all kind of love songs at heart. I loved them all.

I was finishing up packing and decided to eat something. (AN I know she was bulimic but I decided to trash that) I made myself some scrambled eggs. I guess Niall woke up because he said "FOOD?" I nodded and plated it up for him. I realized I should make all of them breakfast. I got done and we all ate and went to the airport. I was kinda scared because what happened last time.

Niall noticed and said "I will hold you the hole time." I was fine but then Paul said we're trapped in here it's too much. I began to freak out. And thankfully my claustrophobia kicked I then. (I'm a Sagittarius so notice the sarcasm) Niall got my inhaler but I shook my head. He said "Cara you can't breath use it." So I did but I didn't help. He held me in his lap and started singing More Than This to me. I kinda fell asleep but not deep. The van started shaking and I woke up and Niall hugged me tighter.

I know what your thinking the other boys aren't freaking out?? Well that's because me and Niall talked to them last night. It made me feel closer to Zayn if I'm being honest. I kinda have a crush on him. I started having ragged breathing agin. But then Paul said "we can go now thank god."

Niall POV
We where on the plane and I was feeling bad for Cara. I always knew she had anxiety but because of me it got worse. She snuggled up on me harder, she was asleep. I was just happy she didn't have a major anxiety attack.

I took out her being bulimic because I didn't want to make a character that had a lot wrong with her because I hate when people pity. Not that I don't like people who experience that. I support everyone and what they deal with. Lord knows I deal with a lot.

Anyways I'm excited for Louis' live stream concert!!!!

Have a good day and TPWK-Kinley🦋🤠🥀♐️✨