0.6

Ok this meme made me laugh to hard lol it's hilarious😂😂
0.6-20 Questions???

How about we play 20 questions zayn asked. "Um sure why not I guess." "Ok first question who is your celebrity crush" Harry asked cheekily. "Nick Jonas he is so cute." "Ok how long have you been drinking hahahaha" Louis asks. "I have a pint every now and then calm down but my first when I was 15 on my birthday" "Next when is your birthday" "same as NiNi's" I said. I knew he hated NiNi when other people called him it but only let me.

16 questions later and they were almost with one left. "What do you parents do?" Zayn asked. I started to tear up a bit and I said. "Well my mum works 3 jobs and my dad left me when I was 4." "Oh I'm sorry" they all mumbled. Ni came over and gave me a hug. You want to go to sleep he said. I nodded and layer down with my head in his chest and my feet on Louis I think. Niall started playing with my hair which made me fall asleep faster.

I got woke up by Niall at 8:00. "Why the hell are you waking me up" I asked. "You have a meeting with Simon for some reason" he said. "It's not til 10:00 and knowing you you probably want to get ready." I thanked him and got up. I had a headache and remembered last night. "Is there any aspirin?" "Yeah right here, and a cup of tea" I nodded and drank it then me and Niall left.

We got to the flat and I decided to look nicer than usual. I decided on a white crop top, a blue kind of ruffly skirt and my hair down and curled, with no makeup, and my air forces.

 I decided on a white crop top, a blue kind of ruffly skirt and my hair down and curled, with no makeup, and my air forces

I was happy and content with my outfit

I was happy and content with my outfit. Niall said we had an our left and that I looked beautiful. I thanked him and went to make some food. I made toast with mixed fruit jelly. When I was done Niall said it was time to leave. I decided to post a boomerang on my story of me doing duck lips then sticking my tongue out. It took about ten minutes to get there. I didn't have an anxiety attack to my surprise. When we got up there Simon told Niall to leave and said "I remember you Cara Walsh."

"Who am I then" I questioned. "You auditioned like Niall, I was the only one who said yes and I didn't relize it was you until you sang yesterday." "Yeah and what do you need?" "I want you to open instead of Olly Murs." "No offense Mr.Cowel but are you mad I asked. "No you are a beautiful singer." "What would I sing" I ask. "Don't you write songs you said that when we asked on the X factor" "yeah I'll do it I'll open for the boys I guess" "Ok then welcome to the tour life"

I walked out of the room shocked. I squealed and Ni noticed me and asked what happened. "I'm opening for you guys" I said. He hugged me and spun me around. Now to tell the boys I hope they like it!!

Hi I gave you a double update I guess I'm pretty cool.

What is your fav song off Flicker mine is This Town or Too Muck To Ask

Have a good day and TPWK-Kinley🦋✨🤠