0.3

0.3-Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Caras POV

I was walking up the steps to Conors house when I looked back to make sure Ni was still there. I got up and Conors mom Kate opened the door for me and said "Cara and Niall come in Conor is in his room so just go ahead." We were walking when we got to his door Ni said "it's ok I'm here." "Conor we need to break up" I immediately said. "Baby why," "because of this" I say back. I then showed him the video of him having sex with Lily Smith. "That's fake" he says Ni squeezes my hand to let me know he's here. "Horan how are you, I guess your all buddy buddy again he ditched you for 2 years and I was there for you," Conor said. "No it was a misunderstanding with Modest ok, and Ni come on let's go by the way Conor I'm done with your ass." After I said that we left I was crying.

Nialls pov
She told him off and we left. She was crying when we left and when we got in the car she said "I'm not worth it ni that's why I'm bulimic." "Cara Jane Walsh you are too worth it and come with me I'm taking you somewhere but first you need to pack." She responded with ok.

Later

"Ok I'm done packing Ni but where are we going." "Ok so I came and visited during your and I have to go back so I'm bringing you with me and yes I asked your mom." " Ni I love you thank you" is what she said before she hugged me.

Back to Caras POV
Ni I love you I said to the Irish boy I needed a break from Mullingar, I love it but I need a break. " Hey Cara do you still have that journal of songs you write?" Niall asked. "Yes I have about three now" " ok well bring them." I packed them in my carry on and brought a new one too.

We were on our way to the inside of the airport when fans started attacking me. Paps were asking questions and Niall thought I was right behind but little did he know I disappeared in a crowd of girls attacking me.

Nialls pov(sry for switching so much)

I turned around to ask Cara if she was ok but I didn't see her and that's when I started freaking out. Cara I yelled Niall I heard faintly. I turned around and fans had her yanked every way. This just pissed me off bad. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU PISS HEADS" I yelled. They all backed away and Cara ran back to me. Let's go I said quickly.

We got on the plane and it was only a couple hours to London so I took decided to take a nap but I just felt the erge to write a song.

Cause now I'm a warrior

I wrote that down on my paper because I could tell it would be a great song. I then let sleep over take me and fell asleep.

Which album is your fav from 1D mine is Take Me Home.

TPWK and have a good day
-Kinley🤠🦋