0.4

The cover is a post Niall put on insta after his RAH livestream I wish I could've watched. Did you get to watch and if you did was it amazing?? Alright on to the story.

0.4-Meeting The Boys

I was nervous I mean these are Nialls best mate.What if they don't like me? I don't care right? Ughhhh this is worse than asking someone out. Ok let's just go. I had on black jeans with ripped knees, a San Francisco shirt, with a white long sleeve under, and white Air Forces.

I know it isn't what you would've worn in like 2010/2011 but I wanted to put trendier outfits from today

I was confident in my outfit but not myself. "It's ok they're going to love you" "easy for you to say, let's just go before I chicken out" With that we left and I was regretting this already but let's see what happens.

It took about twenty minutes to get there because we were meeting at the mangement office. We got their and of course I started to have an anxiety attack.

I started to feel like I was being choked and like the walls were closing in. Being in a car didn't help. Niall started to notice and immediately new I was having a panic attach. I mean I used to get them all the time.

Now I was hyperventilating and Niall was getting more worried. Because after he left my panic attacks got worse and worse. To where if I was talking to someone popular I would start having one.
I was shaking and hyperventilating not good.

Niall got me out of the car and started digging through my purse. I used to carry around an inhaler for these. Luckily I have to now. He handed it to me and I took it 2 times and it kind of helped but I was still shaking. Niall came and gave me a hug. "Are you sure you want to meet them I don't want to make your anxiety worse." "Yes I need to" "ok let's go."

We were on the top floor and the boys were behind the door. We were about twenty minutes late because of my panic/anxiety attack. I got my inhaler and took a breath of it and breathed, who cares what they think. Niall opened the doors and the first thing I heard was, "where the hell were you." "Sorry uncle Si" Niall said. I spoke up and said "sorry I had a panic attack before we came up here and it took me a while to calm down." "It's fine come in come in" Wow he doesn't even remember me. "It's you, the girl who told me to shut up at the Dublin concert." *smack* "Oi Harry shut up you were being an arse anyways" Louis said to him. Wow I thought they were dating I whisper to Niall, "they are they probably got in a fight on the way he Niall said.

Yes I'm a Larry I will ship Larry Stylinson forever!!!

About forty minutes later after hearing about the tour stuff Simon finally acknowledged me and said "Niall who is this?" "She's my best friend, boys uncle si this is THE Cara Walsh." "Hi Niall said I'm going on tour with you and I wanted to meet you." "Maybe you can keep them under control a bit" Simon said. I whispered to Ni "he doesn't remember me yet?" "It'll probably take a day or two, or hearing you sing" he said back wiggling his eyebrows. "I kinda gave up singing Ni" "because of me" he said back. "No because I just got distracted, I mean I still sing along to radio and to music just not like I used to." The boys saw us talking and got interested. "What are you two talking about," Louis said. "Nothing" i said and I gave Niall a don't tell them look. But then he said, "Cara used to sing also, she even auditioned on the x-factor also."

SHIT SHIT I thought to myself don't make me sing don't make me sing.

Hi hopes you like it and sorry for the cliff hanger.

Which song is your fav off of Fine Line mine in Lights Up for sure.

Have a good day y'all and TPWK- Kinley🦋🤠