0.2

0.2-The Talk
Caras POV
I was waiting forever but then he finally came in the room. I stood and he immediately ran up to me and hugged me. As much as I missed this I pushed him away and yelled "why haven't we talked in a year." Everyone in the room looked at me even the other four 1D boys. "Well management said you were jealous of me and that you didn't want to talk to me ever again, I wanted to ask you but they said that you told them personally and changed your number." "Seriously Niall why didn't you come see me and find out yourself, you dumbass." I heard "damn he messed up" from the background. I moved Niall out of the way and said to the other boys "who said that?" They all pointed at Harry, then I said to him "it's not your conversation so screw off." After that they all ran away and I gave Lucy a look that said I need some alone time and she left. I started crying and said "why would you believe them?" He came ruching over and explained himself then he hugged me and I cryed into his shoulder forever. Eventually Harry came back in and said "mate we have to go on stage in five minutes." Niall said ok and Harry left. Niall looked at me and asked were I was sitting "front row seat 12" I said. (I don't know how some arenas work so idk?) I got to my seat and Lucy was already there. She said "how'd it go are you ok?" "I'm fine I'm gonna talk after but they should start right now." They came on stage did their concert, my favorite part was when they were sing I Want and Harry said "you could be preoccupied different dick every night"(I don't think it was in Dublin but pretend it was)

(If you didn't know what I was talking about)

After the concert I was taken backstage again and Niall hugged me again getting me sweaty. "Ni what the hell" I yelled. Right when I did that I got a notification from Conor. Conor is my boyfriend he was really there for me after Niall left for One Direction.
Conor💖
How is it going
Cara
Good I'm talking to Ni I'll call you when I leave bye
Conor💖
Ok by love

"Whose that" Niall asks, "it's Conor actually" I say back. "That prick seriously you know he cheated on all his girlfriends right." "Niall I love him we've been together since you ditched me." I walked away crying out of the arena and I saw flashing lights knowing I would probably be in a tabloid tomorrow. When I got to the car Lucy was there and we left. She didn't ask any questions at all. When we got home it was 1:47am I texted Conor and said night then I cried my self to sleep.

The next day

I was getting ready and Lucy came in and told me Niall was in the living room. You got a notification on your phone from Twitter.

@niallsbabyforevea wtf is @thecarawalsh and why is she hugging my baby

Ok then you thought yourself, this is great I'm getting hate now. "What is it" Niall says. "Just ugh I don't want to talk about it, and why are you here?" "I want to talk" "I'm gonna make breakfast " Lucy says I just nod. "Ok then talk" "modest and Simon said you were jealous, they haven't let me go home since we started because they said you wanted to hurt me, I don't believe them but they didn't even let me go home until I said that Greg needed me." Niall said. I hugged Niall and said I was sorry. We talked for a while before Lucy came into the living room and said she was done. "Cara what do you want" Lucy asks, "um I'm not hungry right now" I lie. I've been bulimic for a few months and I've been able to hide it.

flashback
Cara dear are you ok my mum asked I told her yes wich was a lie. I was throwing up and I didn't k ow why i was still a virgin so that's not it. I just shrugged and thought just random I guess it happens sometimes. A few moths later I accepted the fact that I was bulimic. I was to fat and that's why I don't make it on in The X-Factor.
(End of flashback)

"Ok maybe later" Niall just looked at me weird. That's when I got a bunch of tweets and insta notifications. I said I had to go to the bathroom, but really I was going to puke because I had an egg. I was throwing up when Niall came in and said " Cara please tell me you aren't" he couldn't even say it. "I swear if you tell anyone" is all I say. He looked like he was going to say something but didn't. That's when I got a text from Lily Smith the Regina George of our school. It said watch this. It was a video of her and Conor having sex. I froze and broke down in tears. Niall came running up to me and looked at my phone and said I'm so sorry. I cried for a long time. Lucy left after she made food. I'm getting ready to go to conors and break up with him. Ni was coming to for support I hope this goes well.   

I hope it's not to cringy. I'm from the southern US so if I say something that doesn't sound British I'm sorry.

Kiss, Marry, Best Friend, Date, and Brother the boys

Marry-Niall
Kiss-Harry
Date-Zayn
Best Friend- Louis
Brother-Liam

Y'all have a good day and TPWK
-Kinley🦋🤠