10. Party Pooper

Ace's POV:

CHAPTER 10: PARTY POOPER

"Where have you been?," Adeel gave me a smile, all of his shiny white teeth blinding me with Mason in line.

"Um, home?," I returned back with a sweet smile.

"Uh-huh, What's that big parcel we saw being taken your room?," Mason raised a brow.

Bloody traitor knows everything.

"Just," I paused for a dramatic effect and leaned in,"stuff."

"What," Mason paused, leaning in,"stuff?"

"Why are we," Adeel leaned too," talking like this?"

I cleared my throat and all of us straightened up.

"Go to your own room or go trouble somebody else," I muttered before moving to my room.

As I was unlocking my room, I turned left to see Lucas walking down the corridor, his back facing me, shoulders slouched.

Did he come here?

I shook my head before opening my door and a scream came from my right, I screamed back, closing my eyes shut tightly. They shouted louder, I yelled back, putting my hands over my eyes.

What I can't see can't hurt me.

"Go away," A female voice shrieked at me.

I squinted to see Vivian standing there in the middle of my room, her hair wet and her eyes bloodshot red, like she had been doing nothing but crying since I had left for the past two days. My eyes moved further down to see her wearing nothing but a towel, my towel.

I quickly turned around and swallowed, hard.

"What the heck are you doing in my room?" I managed to squeak out.

Wait this is my room, right?

I looked around for confirmation and saw my stuff lying around, the papers scattered across the desk, some of my clothes in the laundry basket and the others lying here and there with food wrappers adorning the floor.

Yup, definitely my room.

"Well, I didn't know you were going to be here," Vivian countered,"Now, get out. We can have this conversation after some time."

The door shut behind me with a bang and I stood there for a moment, thinking.

Did I just get kicked out of my own room?

I stood there for about fifteen minutes before I was pulled back to my room.

I kept my eyes closed,"Can I open my eyes now?" I questioned.

"Yes," Even though my eyes were closed, I could literally feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"Why were you crying?" I questioned while sitting on the desk, avoiding discussion about what just happened.