6. Fù èr dài

Ace's POV:

(Author's Note: It was really hard trying to find a photo of Selena from when she was 12

(Author's Note: It was really hard trying to find a photo of Selena from when she was 12. Also, quick question: does Ace look 14?)

CHAPTER 6: Fù Èr Dài

I walk out of my dorm room and down the hallway of Percipience Academy.

Percipience Academy, the most prestigious academy in North America and the one which only either millionaires or absolute geniuses can afford to attend.

Also the most controversial, since the top 5 richest families attend it.

Including mine.

If there's one thing that I've learnt from my parents, it's that money is everything.

If you got money, you've got status.

If you've got money, you've got luxury.

If you've got money, you've got the world underneath your feet.

At least that's what my parents want me to think.

It hasn't even been a day since I got here, but damn do I feel relieved. Finally, a taste of freedom. It feels so liberating to be away from all of the bitchy maids, the airhead butlers and most of all, my parents.

The only people I'm missing right now would be Ms. Nelly and Mr. Harris.

I round the corner and something, or rather someone bumped into my chest. I held onto her so she wouldn't fall. I looked down to see a array of jet black hair against a white complexion. Hazel eyes looked up at me and I think my heart skipped a beat for a moment.

"Bloody Hell" She yelped while rubbing her nose," I'm sorry, I wasn't looking."

"Of course, you weren't"

She looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"Fù èr dài," she scoffed," Ō, tiān nǎ, Tāmen yǐwéi nǐ shì shéi? wèishéme suǒyǒu de yǒu qián rén dōu shìlì? Xuèxīng de húndàn!"

(Spoiled rich kids, Oh god, who do they think they are? Are all rich people snobs? Bloody fucktards!)

"Hǎo ba, wǒ bù huì quánbù shuō chūlái. Dànshì zǒng de lái shuō shì", I replied.

(Well, I wouldn't exactly say all of them. But,as agreed in a general consensus, yes.)