37 - Business talk

Start from the beginning

"Till now they haven't made any movement sir but Vishwanath reached Kolkata a few minutes ago and he is staying near their family house, their house is surrounded by our men but some men are watching their family movements"

He nodded, "don't let out men disturb their work, I need a perfect result. Convey to Albert I need Vishwanathan to alive, he should not have any idea he is under our eye" 

"Right away sir. And mam had gone to work" he let it as it will be the best way to let her be free to clear her mind, "but our guards are in and out of the company"

He pushed a fire look, "make sure of it" Likit nodded his head.

An announcement from the pilot made all of them take their seats, 'This is Pilot Robert, We will be landing in 25 minutes, fasten your seat belts'

"Got an appointment with Mr. Farhad Khalili but we have only 10 minutes time sir" he just nodded. The next few minutes were total silent until they reach Khalili's office, it's a skyscraper with a minimum of 30 floors screaming its power and strength, without noticing the buildings his only thought was to make him convince him to work with him just for a single day.

"Mr. Khalili is waiting for you Mr. Verma" a girl in her well-fitted office suite guided him towards the elevator leading the way. Once reaching the floor, Balveer gave some documents to her to hand that to Farhad.

They were welcomed by a man in his shiny black suit with salt and pepper hair, "hello Mister young Verma" he gave a dazzling smile proving that age is not only just a number but also a weight experience of a man.

Arjun was amazed by the man's genuine nature to welcome his most competitive person with a smile like inviting a family member and his smile made Arjun lose his business tone, "hello sir, nice meeting you" he said as it's their first meeting in face to face.

"Take a seat, Mr. Verma," he said wandering his eyes on the file Arjun gave his PA, "I need your support" he passed a while, "as a friend" he raised his eyes from the document and let it study Arjun.

"Am I the only one sensing something personnel in it?" he asked smiling at Arjun who fixed his steady stare on him, "as far as I know young Verma won't ask anyone's help even it's personal" 

Having no way except accepting the truth he accepted it, "it's about my wife" he paused seeing Farhad smile, "you are giving out your frailty with your business rival" 

Arjun laughed softly, "I thought I am sharing it with my friend" Farhad sliced out an impressed smile, "these don't even matter to your power, what's suppose to be my part in it?"

"I need some legal support from you Mr. Khalili, he is under one businessman as he tied his eyes with his royalty and that businessman is related to you"

Farhad asked with curiosity and a pinch of anger, "your son" his face turned rigid, "but he has no idea what Nithaesh is doing under his nose using his name when this comes out it will damage your business importantly your son's future" he moved every coin slowly.

"I can easily take this matter into my hand but I don't encourage hurting innocent ones" 

"What should I do?" asked Farhad with anger screaming from his eyes which are desperate to protect his son, giving internal smile to Arjun.

.

.

.

His brother's dull voice made Advik frown his eyebrows in confusion and Diya's sour mode cleared his doubt, having more than 2 hours for the meeting with their Russian client he went to Diya.