18 - Bodyguards

Diya pov

"Let me go" my stoicism level is flying in the air out of the window slowly.

"Sorry mam, We are not permitted to let you go outside," the Men in black said to me politely again. I can't even take a single step out of the house as these two men of Arjun are guarding me to go out. For the whole 30 minutes, they are continuously saying the same word 'sir's order mam', 'sorry mam, if it's urgent we can accompany you' but who the hell need a bodyguard where ever they go

I thought it's just his lame joke when he told me I am stuck but this is ridiculous, my mind is full of questions with unfolding mysteries around me and all these are getting me on my nerves like plugging my brain, nerve by nerve.

"I am not your sir's circus monkey to dance for his tune, let me go or I am informing police" they just disregard my phrase and stood straight with chin up and chest front showing their back to me. They don't even care for police threats, so it will be an absolute waste if I do. One last try Diya...

Patting one of the bodyguard's shoulders by tip-toeing I called him, "Excuse me Mr..?" I called him, "Philip mam," he said with a straight voice without any emotions.

"Yes, Philip, can you inform your sir, I am going to burn his house if he didn't let me out" I tossed him a fake smile mastering my anger, "Am not supposed to call him between 9 to 1 pm mam" what the hell is wrong with these peoples ordering me what to do, what to not do?

I dialed his number but he cut the call, I tried again, again ignored, I tried again and again after a few times it was switched off.

"Hell with your sir" I shut the door hard in anger and dialed his mother who can only help me to get out of this shit place.

"Hello Diya," she said happily in her motherly tone.

"Hello aunty, I need your help"

"Tell me Diya, I will do anything for you"

"Can you come to our house? I need to talk with you"

"Any problem Diya?" she asked concerned, "no aunty, but something serious"

"I will be there in 10" I end the call and went to the kitchen to have my breakfast as I lost my energy after speaking with his bodyguards. While having my sandwich I hear commotions out of the door, I quickly went out and saw his mom arguing with those two muscular men.

"Who are you both to order me to let me go inside my sons' house? Move away"

"Do you have any Identification cards mam?" the other guard asked her.

"She doesn't need anything to enter into her son's house. Let her in" I said taking her side.

"We have been ordered strictly to not let anyone inside the house without sir's permission. I am afraid I can't let you in" but buddy she is your sir's mother.

"Is it?" she raised her eyebrow in question, then let him come I will wait here itself" she said determined, "Can't you both hear Philip she is Arjun's mother, she is not obliged to be treated like this" but his mom cut me.

"No Diya, it's not their mistake, I will wait" I tried to talk with them but they are not even shaking their fingers listening to me, much more stubborn than their master.

'Your mother is standing out of the house for hours' I messaged him and waited for a reply agitated. I gave food, water to her but she refused to accept anything saying 'let him come, so I stood at the doorway gaining weird looks from the neighbors now and then. I felt guilty seeing her stand there, if not I have invited her she would not have faced this.