~Chapter 1~ (Destiny's P.OV.)

"See you tomorrow, Mrs. Jason!!"

I left the room and went to my locker. I got my stuff and left. I caught a taxi.

"Hi, sir... You can drop me off on the corner of Swagg Lane."

"Okay, ma'am."

He started driving. I layed back in the backseat and fell asleep.

(*20 minutes later*)

"Hey, kid!!"

I woke up to see the driver shaking me. I sat up and paid him.

"Thank you, sir.."

I got out the car and started walking down the street to my house. I heard police sirens but ignored it. I know it's probably something going on down the block. I sighed and pulled my coat tighter around me. It's really cold, since it's Feburary. I heard footsteps but ignored it, until I got pushed to the ground. I glared at the person still running.

"Hey!! Watch it!!! You dirty bastard!!"

I covered my mouth on the last part. I really did not mean to say that... The person turned and it was a boy, about my age. He stopped and smirked at me.

"Hey!!! STOP!!!"

Two policemen ran up to him. The boy dropped his bag and dropped kicked them both. He did look kinda cute... But I already got a crush. I don't need one on a bad boy. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips. I scoot back and jumped up. He grabbed his bag and started walking towards me. I ran back to the corner and ran across the street. I looked back and didn't see him. I stopped and panted for a minute. I sighed and went back to my house I looked around and didn't see him...

"You gotta nice house, ma.."

I froze. I turned to see him leaning on my house by my door. I screamed and he covered my mouth. He chuckled and shh'd me.

"It's ok, doll... I ain't gonna hurt a fine girl like you..."

He looked at me again. His other hand snaked around my waist and pulled me close. I pushed him back but he just pulled me closer. He took his other hand off my mouth and held me tighter. I pushed him off and opened my door. I almost made it in, until he grabbed my waist.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!"

I started kicking him. He just held on tighter and tossed me over his shoulder. I kicked his leg and started punching him.

"LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP LITTLE BITCH!!!!!"

He ran off my porch. My mother ran outside.

"DESTINY!!!!!! NO!! NO!!! MY BABY!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!"

She fell on the porch crying. My dad ran out with his gun and chased after us.

"NIGGA LET MY DAUGHTER GO!!!!!!!!!!!"

The bastard smirked and took out his gun and pointed it at my dad.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I knocked the gun out his hand. He growled at me and ran faster.

"You're going to get it now, girl..."

I car pulled up at the other corner and he grinned evilly. He jumped in with me and threw me in the backseat. I banged on the window and tried to open the door.

"HELP!!! NO!!! HELP!!!!!"

He turned around and put a cloth on my mouth. I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Lights out bitch..."

I knocked out in the back.

Hope y'all liked it!!! ;) And you'll see who the stranger is in the next chapter.... O and her house on the side.

Peace,Love ,And Chicken!!!!!!! ;D