~Chapter 7~(Destiny's P.O.V.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP: 

"Open. Your. Fucking. Legs."

"NO YOU BITCH!!!"

He pinned my legs apart with his and pinned my arms above my head. He smirked and used one arm to pin my arms while the other snaked down to my leg. No. NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!! FUCK NOOOO!!!!

"NOOOOO!!! STOP!!!! STOP DANIEL NO!!!! PLEASE NO!!!"

His hand unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. His hand reached for my underwear as I struggled to get out. I started to sob. God please help me. Please!!! I cried harder as he pulled my underwear down. He kissed my cheek and licked some of my tears. He chuckled as I turned away from him, still crying. He kissed my lips roughly and sloppy. My tears fell down my face as he kept kissing me. He grinned at me like some kind of miniac as he watched me sob, shaking. He leaned down and kissed from my lips to my neck. Some how I stopped crying and anger took over me. He was about to rip open my shirt when I pulled my arm free and punched him square in the face hard. He fell back a little from shock and released my injured arm. I pushed him off of me and kicked him in the face hard. He flew back as I smirked at him. I grabbed my pants and undergarment as he held his face in pain. I shook a finger at him as I kicked him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain as I shook my head.

"Never under estimate a nerd Daniel."

"Y-You b-bitch...."

"I know you are but what am I? See ya bitch!"

I stuck out my tongue and kicked him jaw sending him flying to the ground on his back. I yanked on my pants and ran out the room holding my shoulder as I stuffed my undies in my pocket. I know it's digusting running around with no panties but I really don't have time to yank on my unds right now. I ran down the halls looking for an exit. I looked behind me occasionally to make sure he wasn't following me, I sighed everytime. I heard far away running and ran faster as I looked back and the douche came into view. I groaned and turned the corner and saw the exit. I silently cheered as I smiled then I remembered... Damn it, Jacob! I screeched to a stop and was about to turn around when Daniel came into view again. Oh crap... I continued to run to the exit, I'll have to come back for you Jacob... I'm sorry..... I pushed the doors open as I ran down the street. I ran into the nearest store and grabbed some clothes and ran in a dressing room. I held my breathe as I watched him enter the store. But the clerk quickly made him leave he tried to protest but she pushed him out. He looked back at the store one more time before running down the street. I sighed and sat on the small bench. Darn it.... How am I supposed to save Jaccob if Daniel knows what I look like? Well good thing I stiil have my wallet and that I'm in here. I'll buy a wig, some clothes, and make up. Then BAM! I'm in there..... But uh how can a stranger just walk freely in there? Well not unless that stranger was a thug... I smirked slowly, buidling my evil little plan... Oh Destiny you evil little genius. I have the perfect way to save Jacob, I just hope I don't lose myself in the process.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes or so later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pushed all of the clothes on the counter and paid for each item. I went around the corner to the neighborhoods. I walked up to my house and opened the door quickly and slammed it shut. My mother must've heard the door because she ran out and engulfed me in a big hug. 

"Oh Destiny!! Baby I missed you so much... Oh my baby... Oh..."

I hugged her back and rubbed her back. A few tears slipped out my eyes.