~Chapter 4~(Jacob's P.O.V)

Oh. Shit... I did not just say that. 

Me: I-I........ Des I...... I.....

I felt a lump in my throat. No, fuck no! I can't cry. I am not about to cry. Jacob you dumb ass don't you fucking cry. I backed away from her and ran away from them.

Chres: JAKES!!!! JACOB!!! 

I felt the tears flooding down my cheeks as I ran. Why the fuck am I crying?! Damn it, stop crying! Stop running! I cried harder as ran down the street, I turned the corner and ran into the alley way. I hid behind the dumpster and silently cried. I promised myself that I would never cry, I would never run away again, and most importantly that I would never fall in love. Fuck love I promised to never fall for some girl. Who am I kidding? Why would Destiny fall for me anyways? I am the total opposite of her. She's smart, I'm not. She's nice, I'm mean. She's innocent, I'm not. Why the hell would I fall for a stupid ass girl like that? What is wrong with me? I banged my fist on the dumpster and hugged my knees. I sighed. Damn, can't believe I'm crying. Even after watching my mother get killed right in front of my eyes, I still didn't cry. I sniffed, and wiped my tears.

???: Jacob?

I looked up and saw Destiny, looking down at me. Her face full of worry. 

Des: Jacob I'm sorry. It's m-my fault isn't it?

Me: Yeah it is you slut, and you should be sorry. Just get the fuck out of here. I should've just left your ass to die under that damned bridge..

What the fuck am I saying?! It's not her fault! It's mine for being a fucking emmotional rollercoaster. Damn it I hurt her again. I saw hurt written on her face. 

Me: Wait Des I didn-

Tears started to leak down her cheeks. Damn it no Des! Don't cry, don't cry! Too late...

Des: Y-You're r-right J-Jacob it is my fault..... I-I'm sorry......

She threw my shades at me and ran out of the alley crying. Damn you Jacob Perez! I got up and ran from behind the dumpster.

Me: DES!!! NO WAIT!!! DES!!!!!!!!

She was already gone by the time I turned the corner. I sighed and slumped against the wall. Ugh Jacob you dumb ass....I slid down the wall and sat on the sidewalk. I looked at the sky and muttered curses to myself. 

???: JACOB WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!

I jerked my head to see Chres coming up to me. Oh shit I'm in for it now. Might as well look away as he yells. I turned my head the other way as he stood beside me.

Chres: What the hell did you say to her?!

Me: To who?

Chres: Nigga I know you did not run, fall, and trip on some imaginary ass rock and get amnesia.*grabs me by my collar* What in the name of fucks did you say to Destiny, JACOB PEREZ?!!!!!!

I swallowed hard. I know Chresanto is not one to be fucked with. Plus, I think he cares for Des... If he didn't he wouldn't be mad as fuck right now.

Me: Chres I-I......*whispers* I was.. J-Jealous. I didn't mean t-to call her a slut and tell her that. I'm such a dumbass...

Chres: HELL RIGHT YOU ARE YOU IDIOT!!!!*smacks me* You let your emotions get the best of you. YOU DUMBASS!!!*shakes me hard* YOU HAVE TO GO FUCKING TALK TO HER! YOU HEAR ME DUMB ASS??!!!!!!!!!

I felt myself going dizzy from him shaking me so hard. But damn it he's right, I did let my feelings get the best of me. I have to find Destiny...

Me: Yeah I hear you nigga. Put me down so I can go find Des.

Chres: *smirks lightly* Yeah you better go, you stupid bastard.*puts me down*

I growled playfully at him and dashed down the street.

Me: I'LL CALL YOU IF I NEED YOU, YA FAT ASS!!!!!

Chres: WHATEVER BASTARD!!!!

I chuckled but ran faster, looking everywhere I could for Destiny. Damn it where is she? I looked in the alleyways, under the bridge, behind the trees, I fucking looked everywhere I could. I asked some people have they seen her. Some shook their, others said they saw her but didn't know which way she went. I pray... I pray that she's alright. That she'll have the heart to forgive a sick dumb ass like me. I stopped and panted. I sat on the sidewalk.

Me: Damn it, Des... Where are you?

I closed my eyes. I sighed in frustration and got up again. Maybe she's in the old library.... I started running towards the library. I heard a muffled scream as I approached the library. I ran threw the doors. God, please don't let that be Des. Please God, please. Don't let that be her. I ran to the front desk and tripped over a damned book. I felt the lump in my throat as I looked up. All the air in my lungs suddenly vanished.... Destiny was tied to the desk chair, with some tape over her mouth. Her face pale and eyes widened, she looked terified. And the person standing in front of her with a knife in hand, scared me as well. It was....... Diggy.... He side smirked at me. 

Diggy: *chuckles* So glad you could join us Jacob. We've been waiting for you. Right, Shawn?

That bastard walked out of the shadows from no where and smirked at me.

Shawn: That's right. Good to see you again, Jakes.

There was a low click behind me. I turned slowly and saw Justin behind me with his hand on the trigger. Damn it I'm in deep shit now.

Justin: Lights out, bitch nigga.

He kicked me in my stomach and I fell on my knees, holding my stomach. Damn it that hurt. That son of a bitch. I threw a big book at his face and took the gun out of his hands. I ran out the room holding my stomach. Damn it, damn it, damn it.... Hang on, Des. I'm sorry... I'll save you.... I looked at her one last time before running out the room. I know she's hurt, that bitch cut her cheek. DAMN THEM!! I'm gonna kick their ass!!! I ran into the office and locked the door. I sighed. I felt a cold, sharp object at the back of my throat since I was facing the door. 

???: Don't move, you bitch.

Shit. Is. About. To. Go. Down.

Who's the mysterious person in the room with Jacob? I wonder is it a girl? Or boy? Ha what do I know I'm just the nigga that writes the story! I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever  for you guys. Thanx so much for all the love on this story I hope you guys like this chapter. v I'll update as soon as I can!!! Loves to you alll.