~Chapter 6~(Jacob's P.O.V.)

Guys I'm so sorry I never posted this chapter even though I already finished it learly. Sorry for the late update. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

I felt a cold, sharp object on the back of my throat since I was facing the door.

???: Don't move, you bitch.

Shit. Is. Bout. To. Go. Down...

I huffed and held my index finger in the air at the person shaking it.

Me: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Well if that wasn't a danty little knife I would've probably been scared shitless. But I'm not. So it's sad to know that you once the killer are now the victim. 

???: Um nigga you just made no sense. 

I smirked and drop kicked their ass into the wall. And I loaded my gun and turned around to shoot my oponenent. But I was annoyed yet suprised by the idiot that was infront of me.

Me: RAY YOU DUMB ASS!!!! YOU TRIED TO ATTEMPT TO FUCKING KILL ME?!!!

Ray: Ayee shut up. Shut up. God you blowing my cover nappy-headed nigga.

Me: Um nigga. It was already blown if you hadn't noticed.

Ray: Man shut the fuck up. -_-

Me: Nah but eh man why you here?

Ray gave me a weird look and smacked in the back of my head. Ow damn it!!

Me: OW DAMN IT! What was that for nigga?!

Ray: For being too bipolar and cursing too much. And I'm here to find my little cousin.*cracks knuckles* I heard Shawn has her. 

Wait.... Does he mean?

Me: Wait is her name by any chance Destiny?

Ray: No. But I think that girl lives in my hood. She fine as fuck. Light caramel skin, gorgeous brown eyes, mid-way lucious hair, perfect curves, perfect pink lips, and a sexy walk. The whole Rattlesnake package.*makes curves with his fingers and sighs happily*

This nigga better not be talking bout my Destiny. I tightened my face a little. Ray is a player, he doesn't deserve her. I do. Not Ray, not Chres, not Diggy, not Shawn, not Justin. No. ME motherfucker.

Ray: Yo man loosen your face up. It looks like wrinkles on an old buttcheek.*laughs*

This nasty heffa. I know he did not.

Me: Man shut up. Nasty little heffa. Don't you gotta save your little cousin?

Ray: Oh yeah! Shit see ya man!

I rolled my eyes and laughed at the way he ran down the hallway. Okay no time for fun and games Jacob you have to save Des. I ranthrew the hallways back up to the front desk. Damn it their gone! I felt like the world just ripped out my heart and ran it over with 50 trucks and 50 bikes. The girl I love more than life is gone and it's all my fault. I flipped over a table and started breaking shit.