The only problem earlier is that Harry wasnt calm at all which is unusual considering his patience is usually long also and it takes time to make him go angry.

Opening the door to the house, Noelle sighed not knowing what to do when she faces Harry tonight, she doesnt know if he's calm or not yet.

With a small click of the door after closing it, Noelle took off her coat before putting it on the rack.

She then looked around and noticed that the house is empty, probably the people is sleeping already. Kurt already debriefed her earlier when she was in Cat saying that the news is still going around and he will be back tomorrow to visit again.

Then suddenly, Noelle caught sight of the curly man on the island table with his back turned from her, looking like he's in deep thought.

Screw it, get this done and make up, she thought.

So she did walked slowly to him, not wanting to startle him or something before she noticed that he's drinking, the drink that he never got earlier.

"You...—uhm got your drink" Noelle softly said.

As soon as he heard her, he looked to the side seeing his angel in a different clothes already, knowing she mightve been taken a shower at Cat's.

He cleared his throat, motioning to the glass in his hand, "Yeah...y-yeah I did"

Noelle nodded before sitting down beside him as silence took over them again. She knew she wanted to say something but she was afraid, or not knowing what to say first even.

Same as him, he wanted to say something but he feels so bad that he cant speak to her.

"Scotch?"Noelle asked making Harry nod.

That brought a soft smile on Noelle's face. Normally, Harry likes drinking Wine if he's at home, makes him more calm and feel at ease but now, guessing they fought earlier, he might be so stressed that he chose Scotch.

"Im sorry" He suddenly said after taking a sip.

Noelle looked at him, seeing his jaw clench and unclench while his fingers flex around the glass.

"M'sorry I called you perfect" Harry gritted as Noelle bit her lip before he took another sip harshly, "Know you dont like being called that but I was being a dick and an asshole"

"You were" Noelle quietly said looking down for a second.

He then looked at her, seeing some hair falling off of her face, "Yeah I was"

Noelle just frowned at that before she felt Harry move her hair off to see her face. His index finger then came up on her chin, beckoning her to look at him before his green ones met her electric ones.

"There's my beautiful angel" he whispered as she blinked at him before he retrieved his index back, "M'sorry I shouted, that was out of line, you didnt deserve that"

"Its okay" she replied continuing to look at him as he shook his head, taking another sip on his scotch.

"Its not, called out some bad things" He looked at ahead.

He knew he hurt her with some of his words earlier, he wasnt thinking and he admits that, she clearly didnt deserve that. She was trying to make everything calm but he didnt.

"Yer' m'family and I think Im not protecting you enough" Harry clicked his tongue, feeling a wave of disappointment in his body.

"Dont say that" Noelle shook her head.

"I think Im stupid enough to think that I have privacy" Harry chuckled circling his finger on the mouth of the glass.

Noelle frowned remembering every news about Harry. It seems like the media always want some piece of Harry that they step overboard sometimes. Make up news, paint him as a bad guy, invade his privacy and judge him.