Chapter 17 ⚠

PaNsExUaL-sImP BungeeBungeeGum
These people helped me with ideas so thanks you guys very much😌👍 anyways- ⚠ this will chapter will contain BSM ,rape, sadistic actions, and some parts may be triggering for killugon shippers ⚠ you have been warned. Oyasumi= sleep

" NOW! let's have some loving fun~!♡" shion says as she clinches her wip. Gon heard what she said but he couldn't see anything, only the sound of heals walking on the cold tiles. " gon~ you don't know how much i yearned for you! I yearned to brake you~ i yearned to MAKE YOU MINE~!♡"  she then hit gon with the wip, the leather hit his skin making him yelp in pain, " Hmmm!" He he muffed yells, " Oh my~! Your crys are so angelic! I wanna brake you more~!♡" she then hit him over and over and over, each hit hurt more then the last, and each hit left a bruise on his delicate body. " hmmm... I'm getting board of this... Oh! I know! Why don't i spice it up!" She says happily. Shion walks to her wall of toys and picks out two dildos, she gets one 5inc pink vibrator  and a 7inc regular purple one, "it'll be fun putting them in that small hole of yours." Shion flips gon to his stomach, the jingle of the handcuffs and her hums are the only things that can be heard, gon was completely quite. She then slammed one into gon without even stretching him out, "HMMM! *hic* *sob* gon was crying the pain was unbearable, he felt sick and he felt a bit numb inside, shion then stuck the 7inc one into him making him scream in pain, " HIMMMnns! P..lwaks stwop ( please stop)" his tears rolled down his cheeks. She stops and takes off gon's blindfold,

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
She takes off his blindfold to see his big puffy glassy eyes, she then gives a big grin. " wooow~ you have such a beautiful CRYING FACEE~♡!"  She said.
" imagine how pretty it'll be when its completely broken!~♡" she then licked her finger and squeezed her thighs together, " GOONNN~ YOUR REALLY TURNING ME ONNN~!♡" ( pack it up hisoka 2.0) " lets see~ how about i start to move them! I bet it'll be tight in that small hole of yours~" she then turns the vibrator one on and slammed the other into him. Gon screeched in pain, he started kicking and squirming, * it hurts! It hurts a lot, stop it.. Please stop IT!* he couldn't speak only thought, his throat is dry and tired of crying, but the pain won't stop. Shion keep slamming the toys into gon making him hurt more and more, he felt himself tearing from the inside and out, " hmmm, lets get the Big wip out next huh?~" she then gets it out and its harder than the last and even bigger. shion hits his skin once again, but this time it starts to bleed abit, he screamed in pain. His snobs got louder and louder and she hit harder and harder. " the sound of the wip hitting his skin, the sound of the vibrator, and her laugh... How truly disgusting. " HAHHHA~ GON! ISN'T THIS FUN?!~ COME ON~ SCREAM MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~ BRAKE MORE~!♡  with every scream and cry gon let out, the more she laughed and blushed.
After awhile of this going on she finally stopped. "Hmmm~ that was fun~ gon why don't we take brake? Ya?" She then took out the toys and the gag. She then walks out making sure to lock the basement.

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪
Gon dropped down on to the cold floor, he was tired... He was cold.... He was sad... " it...hurts.." His voice is choppy and graspy, he wanted to cry so bad but all his tears were dried, he felt numb... He couldn't feel anything. This is the first time he's never felt so powerless in his life.. {Meanwhile with killua} he and alluka made it to biskys house, they rang the door bell and waited. The door opened with a tired looking bisky, " hmm? Killua? Alluak? The hell do you guys want?" " here take care of alluka! Bye!" He then shoves alluka to bisky and runs off to the darkness. * gon i swear to god if that bitch did anything to you! Ill kill her. * killua didn't know where shion was to be exact, but he did know were to get the information. He goes to the school and hacks into the system and got shions address. Of course he knew that no killer in the right mind would put their real address there, he just went to get more information. Killua went to the house and beat the living hell outta the people there till they gave her real address. After a few minutes they finally spoke, " s..she lives in the old abandoned warehouse... B..but! She has a lot of people working for he..er so y..youll never get there alive-" " silence fool, don't tell me what i can't do" killua then killed him and ran as fast as he could to the warehouse. * gon... Hang in there I'm almost coming..*

✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ ✩✧ shion then walks out the basement to be met with tow of her men, " oh shion!here the report about Zoldyck" one of them say. " oh thenks, this will be useful " she says with a smile. Shion them gets an idea with made her smirks mischievously. " say... You boys have a lot on your plate, why don't you guys go relieve yourselves from the stress? See... I have a cute little toy down there in the basement. He may be a little tired but he's good" she says as he licks her lips. " OHHH! Really?! Gee thanks boss your the best!" They both say. " oh also, your free to brake him! Break him physically, mentally any way you want! But you must leave the last bit of braking for me.. Ok?" " you got it boss! They both say. " good boys, now you may go~" she walks away as she looks though the paper. They both walk in to the room, thet then see gon, he's still awake but hes too tired to move. " ohh? So you must be the brand new toy huh~? " one says " what a beauty for a guy huh?" The other say. Both then smirk lustfully, he then touches up on gon. " why don't we try you out?~ " one guy then sits down and takes out his larg member, after that he grabbed gons tired body and Slammed into him. At that point gon was fully aware on what was going on. He screamed in pain, he thought after shion was bad but this... Its on a whole other level. " Stop! Please! *snob* " shut the fuck up bitch" the guys says. He then thrusted in and out of gon, evey thrust he cried in pain. " PLEASE STOP! It HURTS- " he was silenced by someone else's member being jabbed into his mouth. 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
" wow i didn't think my whole dick would fit into that small mouth of yours but i did!" The guy says. " he then grabbed gon by the hair and moved his head back and fourth, while the other guy thrusts into gon ignoring his screams of pain. " wow kid this isn't your first time having sex isn't it? You give hella good head!" The guy says. " i know right dude, his ass feels real good over here" they both laugh and ignoring gons struggles and cries.  * Stop it! Stop it! * the pain grew more and more. Was he supposed to like it? He didn't know anymore. He felt even more numb then before. After awhile of giving that guy head,  he took his member out of gons mouth after be came. The taste of cum filled gons mouth as he was forced to drink it... How disgusting. The guy then walks over to the other guy, " why don't we share this little hole huh?" He then slammed his member into gon. " woah kid! I didn't know you can take both of us!" They say. " AHHH! S..TOP IT..! IT HURTS... PLEASE!* hic* snob* they both thrust into him, they call him names. And complaining on how good of a toy he is. Evey trust he felt like he was ripping even more. They thrust and trust ignoring the blood that starts to spill and the screams that could be heard. Gon soon started to believe that... He was never gonna see killua again.. Even though he saw killua with another girl... He still loved him... Gon was now quiet. His throat was dry.... His tears stopped shedding and his eyes were no longer there usual color, he was almost braking... Just like shion wanted....

Chapter 17 Comes to and end...