chapter 9☪❀

Killua had came back home around 2pm, of course gon was still sleeping killua had sunk in. He then changed his clothes of course thay still had the smell of blood and their was some stains so he put them in s washer, he put a new a set of clothes and crawls back into bed with gon. Gon soon wakes up due to the sound of the washer, hmm? What is that sound? He says half asleep while rubbing his eyes. Gon then gets up and stars going toured the sound he then makes a stop infront of a small room with a washer and a dryer, why is it turned on? He then stops the washer and peeks inside to see a black hoodie and black pants inside. Gon was confused why was it washing so late at night? Who turned it on? Him and killua were asleep the whole time right? Gon then shrugged it off and went back to bed.

❦❦❦
Gon had woke up first because of hie alarm, he looks to his side to see killua sleeping peacefully, but then he noticed bags under his eyes. Killua must haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately, gon mumbled. He decided to let him sleep in for awhile they did have two hours to get ready anyway, gon then changed and ate cereal while watching the tv. Just then the news came on " Last night a whole family was brutally murdered and burned to their death in Rose street. They say that the family had their eyes gouged out, chopped hands, 3 degree burns on their wounds, and slits on their wrist, the killer still hasn't been found if any one sees any suspicious figure lurking around don't hesitate to call the police.  The man said in a serious tone, gon felt bad for the family, who would do such a cruel thing? The mumbled.
After a few minutes killua had woken up to see that to was almost time for hel- school, he seen that gon wasn't next to him so he quickly changed brushed his teeth and went to the living room, to see gon all changed on his phone. Oh good morning killua! Gon said in a happy tone, morning, he said with a smile. Why didn't you wake me up? Oh ya, you looked like you were really tired so i let you sleep in. Oh ok then anyways we need to go to school i don't want us being late. Ya your right we should go, they both walked outside the home and made there way to school.

🍀🍀🍀
Gon and killua walked to school until t they saw a lot of people crying and puting up flowers to one place in the school  gon was confused so he asked a girl who was standing there too. "Hey what happened here? " oh you don't know? No i don't" you know that girl, Rezt blue, well her and her family were all killed last night by some unknown weirdo, *gasp really?! I didn't know that"  i know right and it's also stated that it was a hate crime, "a hate crime?" Ya a hate crime, they said that rezt was fooling around with someone's bf or something so that's why that person killed her. "Oh wow i didn't know that" well that's just a rumor. The girl said, gon thanked her and left with killua.
Wow killua did you know that? Hmm, no i didn't! He act surprised. Wow who would do such a thing? He said. Ya some weirdo.

♢♢♢♢♢
A few days after that gon has noticed some things, killua had become a bit more possessive is it because i went back to mito-sans house? Gon didn't know the reasons why and he also noticed that some kids from his school would often transfer schools or end up missing for some reason. Gon shrugged it off like always and yells "mito-san I'm going for a walk!" She then yells "ok!" He goes out and walks around the streets for a bit it wasn't dark or anything but he couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was following him. But when ever he turned around no-one was there, he walked a bit more but he still felt like someone was their, the streets were very empty so he only was a couple of people but they all turned different ways leaving gon completely alone. Gon stared to think about other things until he remembers that they opened a new pastry shop around here, I'll bring some for killua and mito-san the thought. Gon made an unexpected turn making the presents disappear for a moment and gon noticed this.

✧ ✩✧ ✩
Gon then turned back once again to see no one, heh, my mind must be playing tricks on me, gon mumbled. He then stared to walk again but this time he walked faster at the same time the presents still kept up with him, but when gon went slower the presents went slower as well, gon didn't know why exactly he even took out his pocket mirror to see if anyone was behind him but then again noting. Gon was getting close to the pastry shop so he ran soon enough he went passed an alley way but to his surprise he got pulled in. H..huh? Who are you? What do you want? For some reason gon was pulled into an alleyway by some weirdo man, let me go! Gon said tying to pull his arm away from the man, but something isn't right, h..he can't pull his arm away! Gon stared to pull his arm harder, but he can't he then bit the guys arm but it had nit affect. W..what?! The man then looked at gon with a dirty look, hey~ your a cutie~ he sais with a lustful smile. Gon was scared ngl. The man then started to force himself on gon and was slowly striping away at his clothes , but just then gon saw someone on the corner of his eye. But one second later the man stoped, he then noticed that the man's throat was slashed open, and blood leaking out. At this point gon was stunned, d..did killua just kill him? Why? Is this the real killua? Why did he kill him? How did he kill him? All these questions flooded into gons head, just then gon was picked up from the floor and was carried by killua to his home. After a few minutes of being carried they made it to killuas house gon was then put on the doorway floor and still stunned on what just happened. K..killua? Hmm.. W..why did you kill him? Gon asked. Because.. Your mine.