chapter 𝟼 ᯽྿

Pov
Killua is now satisfied with his work but just then he felt a presents behind him. Killua quickly turns around to see hisoka, oh it's just you. Killua says with an annoyed look. Oh my Killua look at the mess you've made~ hisoka says with a slight smirk. Ya what ever. Killua then gets an idea, hey hisoka how much would i get if i sell his body parts? Killua says with a dangerous smile. Hisoka then smiles, hmm i think you can get around 100,000 each i suppose. Ok ill sell em, hey killua give me his eyes, i have a friend who's very fond of the kurtas rare eyes. Hisoka says while he gives killua the money. Sure here, he the gauges out kurapika's grey eyes that had a hint of scarlet to them. Killua then sells all of the body parts by the end of the night. Once he's done he went back home, took a shower and fell asleep not making a single sound.

Killua
It's the next day and killua is tired ass hell, he gets up to see alluka eating scrambled eggs with ketchup. Oh good morning Killua, she said oh good morning al- Nanaka, Killua said as he ate some egg too. Nanaka is allukas other personality that's why our parents treated her so badly they didn't understand that she had a multiple personality disorder, so instead of giving her the help she needed they locked her away in a basement. Killua snaps out of his thoughts, alluka? Ya? What is it Oni-chan? Let's go to school were gonna be late. Ok! Killua the drops off alluka and then he sees gon, Oh! Go- killua then sees gon talking to a girl, killua then gets pissed. Who the hell is this bitch?! Killua thinks. Oh killua! Gon says leaving the girl behind, oh hey gon killua says with the calmest voice possible. Killua? What's wrong? Hmm? Why do you look so tired, and mad? Did i do something wrong? N..no! You didn't do anything wrong I'm just a bit tired. Killua said with a reassuring smile, oh ok then. Oh the bells gonna ring let's go killua! Gon says with a smile. Killua blushes. gon.. Is it really ok for my dirty hands to be touching you like this? Is it really ok for a person like me to find out about this kinda warmth? Killua was doubting himself if he even deserved gon or his love. Killua then realized of course i deserve him i had such a shitty life till i met him, he's mine and mine only if someone even thinks about taking gon away from me ill kill em. Killua thinks.

Pov
Ok were here killua! Ya let's go in, killua and gon went inside the classroom, hmm? That's weird wheres kurapika? Gon says confused. Oh ya he's not here huh? Killua says"Worried"
He's probably not here today ro he's running late,killua say. Ya probably. They both sit down and wait for there teacher" to arrive. Soon enough killua falls asleep due to him going to bed at 3am, gon noticed this but let his sleeping friend rest for a bit. Wow killuas so cute wen he's sleeping, gon thinks. Gon examined killuas face features, killua has pale porcelain skin with cat shaped eyes and his eye color is even prettier there a nice sapphire color and his lips a kinda pink. Gon also loved how killua always made him feel safe. Gon never knew the reason but something about killua he found very attractive. He then heard the classroom door slide open to see his teacher hisoka come in, killua then wakes up due to the noise. Ok class we have a knew student, come in dear~ Hisoka says. Then a girl comes in, she has light blond hair with turquoise colored eyes and pale skin. You can say that she was rather attractive but gon and killua had not interest in her, which kinda pissed her off and made her interested in how there not submitting to her charm. Please introduce yourself, hisoka says. Hello, my name is Retz nice to meet you. She says with a fake smile. Gon did indeed notice her, she was the girl he eas talking to, she asked him if this was the right school of course i said yes and then i left.

Pov
Ok Retz you can sit next to Gon~. Hisoka says with a smug smile. She smiles and walks next to gon, hey~ she said in a flirtatious way. Oh hey! Gon says with a smile. You know your real cute ya know~ she smirks. Oh.. Umm...thanks? While this was happening killua was trying so hard not to snap this bitches neck. Gon then looks over at kurapika's desk, he's still not here? Gon thinks worriedly. He then raised his hand, umm Mr. Hisoka? Yes? What is it gon~ umm i want to ask if you know where's kurapika? Killua was a bit nervous on what the clown was gonna say so he listened. Oh yes kurapika, he moved out of town so he transferred schools unfortunately~. oh ok thank you. Gon then sat down, why didn't kurapika tell me? Is he ok? Should i call him? Gon was more hurt then worried, so he didn't really know that killua was trying to get his attention, which kinda got killua irritated. Gon! Killua yelled. Hmm? What? Were?gon got snapped out of his thoughts. You where spacing out, and anyways i know kurapika had a reason to not tell you gon. Killua said with an innocent smile, gon calmed down ya your right killua I'll stop thinking about it. Killua may have said that outside but internally he's saying" ya you know damm right i only said that so gon could stop thinking about the bitch ass dead man." Killua thought.

Pov
Class soon ends and killua walks with gon, killua do you maybe want to have a sleep over at my place? Or if you don't have the time we can do it next time!gon said abit flustered. Hmm, sure alluka is staying at that old hags house
(Bisky) oh ok then let's go! Gon says excitedly. They both ride the bus and wait for a bit, soon enough they both get out and run to gons and mitos little home. Gon then takes out his keys and opens the door, oh and killua i forgot to tell you that Mito-san isn' gonna be home in a couple of days, so we have the whole house to ourselves! Gon says in excitement. Killua is happy that he can stay with gon for awhile but then he remembers that he IS alone with gon and nobody is supervising them. A small smirk crepes up in killuas face, with eyes of lust...