"Tae," Jimin groaned and I saw him rolling on the bed. What does he want now? "Jungkook misses you."

I suddenly froze when he said that and bit my lips. My heart...it is beating too fast. Hold on...he is drunk, right? When I realized that, I kicked his ass.

"Don't say shitty stuff, idiot," I said to him and he grumbled.

"Tae is annoying."

"I know that," I said and went to my room. That lame ass guy! Always blabber something sick every time. I sighed and sat down on my bed. My mind is so dizzy and I am so tired. What's the time now? I looked at my alarm clock and it was 10:00 p.m. 

I took my phone and my flashlight and went out of the house. I patted my pocket and felt the mansion's key in it. Okay, let's go to that place now and off I went into the dark, all alone.

*******

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw him. I actually saw him. I actually saw his hair and it looked so soft. I couldn't see his face and I was glad I didn't. He might have turned into a handsome guy. 

Oy! What the heck are you thinking about? I shook my head and sat inside my car and drove away. Why am I thinking about him? He is the one who broke your heart? So why talk about him?

I sighed as I turned the car towards my house. Ugh! I don't want to go home. But I have to go home or else my father will give me more work as punishment. I reached home and slowly walked inside. Oh gosh! The air still reeks of perfume. 

Okay. I can't stay here. I need fresh air. It hasn't been an hour and I already want to get out of here. I can probably sleepover at someone's place, but all the people I know are drunk. Sheesh! 

I suddenly remembered my mansion. I haven't visited that place for a long time. I went out of my home and got into my car again. This is the joy of having your own car. You can go anywhere you want without asking anyone for the keys. I switched on the engine and turned around to the place where my mansion was located. 

After sometime, I reached the place and was horrified at the place. It looked so...dead. The forest had taken over it and claimed it as its own. Father will probably get it cleaned later when me and Leishi get married.

I walked up to the door and saw it was already unlocked. Okay, why is it not locked? I think I told Lily to lock it before I left to America. Then...a thief? An animal? Zombie? Ghoul? Why am I thinking dumb? I shook my head and walked in. I switched on my phone and turned on the flashlight

Oh. My. God.

So green and black! I mean literally. The walls were damp and there was the smell of mold everywhere. Long grasses grew in corners and on the floor. Gosh! This place is a mess. The furniture and the lights were all there, but they were in a bad shape. I clapped my hands and the lights did not switch on. Obviously it won't work. It has been almost seven years. You are dumb, Jungkook. 

"Do it again! Again! Do that magic thing again!"

"First you sleep and tomorrow I will do it."

"But I want to see it today."

"How about after school I will give you a tour of the entire mansion and tell you all the magic behind it?" 

"Okay! Good night then."

I smiled when I remembered the way he squealed with joy when I told him that. I gulped and shook my head. I should be heading back now. This place gives me those memories which I want to bury deep down. I sighed and headed towards the—