"Thank you, Kat. Thanks for always composing the songs for me. Hey, finally, you now get out from your hideout"

"Yeah, still didn't get used to the big crowd tho"

"Oh, Son Chaeng!" Jihyo then gives her a fistbump.

"Eyyyy, you guys already made up?"

"Ya, Shin Yuna! I made peace with her because of your album"

"Nice" Shin Yuna smiles at all of them.

"Oh Guys, I need to go to PD-nim first, wait for a second"

Even though Jihyo has already made peace with Chaeyoung, it's still awkward when they were just two of them.

"So, you actually come to a party now? You finally leave your hideout?" Jihyo asks the question.

"I needed to be in the city this week, Dahyun has been pushing me to go to the board meeting. Gosh, I don't want to be there"

"How is she doing? I heard a lot of investors wanted to invest in Music Factory"

"Yeah, that's why she needed me, I don't even care about that, I don't do management things"

"Hahaha still, you and Dahyun have the biggest shareholders, she needs your vote, that's why. Yeah, I know it sucks to be on the management side, but things have to be done. That's why JYP recruited our CEO to be the CEO. Because he just wants to make music"

"Yeah Dahyun too"

Both laugh and they sip their wine.

"Will you go to her opening night, tomorrow? That was probably the main reason why you finally were in town, right?"

"Huh?" Chaeyoung still avoids topic when it comes to Mina

"Relax, we're made up. You think, who was the one to tell her that you were in Gangneung all this time. It's me. I told her that you were in your Mom's House"

Chaeyoung laughed.

"I still can't believe that she's going to sing again. 17 years, isn't it? We could finally hear her beautiful voice again" Jihyo added.

"I am so proud of her. Though I am still sorry that I ever did so many bad things to her. I am so proud of her, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Me too, Eonnie"

"Make sure you bring flowers tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Eonnie" Both of them drink their wine again.

----

Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Eunwoo go to the opening night of Matilda the Musical Revival. Matilda was brought to Korea 3 years ago, the first country who did non-English versions of Matilda production. The theatre decided to bring the hype again after they closed the curtain in early 2019. Before it was running in the LG Arts Centre and now the production moved to a much bigger place, Seoul Opera House. This will bring double spectacles from the first production.

It sure feels like a dream come true for Mina. She dreamed of at least once performing in the Seoul Opera House ever since she was in high school, and now after so many ups and downs there she is performing for the very first time in the big theatre at the age of 40. You should never stop dreaming, Mina said.

The opening night is a full house, almost two thousand people come to see the very first performance. Mina gets her family and friends on the VIP and VVIP seats. Mina's parents and even Takeshi come to Seoul to watch her debut performance. Everyone is nervous to see her performance, it would be the first time Mina is on stage again and singing. Moreover, in front of 2000 people. They all pray that Mina's stage fright never comes back and kicks her, everyone is praying so hard for her performance. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Eunwoo sit in the same row, they opened the program book before the show starts, Mina's there along with the behind the scenes photos as well. Mina looks happy in the picture. Mina got Miss Jennifer Honey's role. In the original book, Miss Jennifer Honey is a kind and affectionate person who, despite her past, is kind to her students and everyone around her. She notices Matilda's talent and tries to convey this to The Trunchbull and Matilda's parents, despite their refusal to acknowledge this.