" Him. Over there."

She pointed to the same boy who was staring at me from earlier. The one who made me lose my train of thought. Looking closer, he is a sight for sore eyes. I averted my gaze, feeling guilty as I was just eyeing up a taken man. Damn it.

"You will get to meet Blaise, Pansy, and obviously Draco. We're dating. A few months." She said, widely grinning from ear to ear.

The Draco that was staring at me?

"Follow me." she said. "You will soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Jennifer. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." She scowled over at the other tables.

She took us to the middle of the long table. A small blonde girl was sitting right in front of where Lucy was standing. She was slumped over biting her nails.

"Move. Now." Lucy commanded in a loud voice.
She scrambled to pick up all her things so fast as if her life depended on it.

Then she scurried away.

Lucy gestured the now empty seat for me to take. I did feel guilty taking that girls seat. She seemed lonely.

"Where are you going to sit?" I asked. There were no seats left.

"Don't you worry about that." she smirked, having a sit down on Draco's lap.

She smiled at him and in her efforts kissed him passionately, whilst he looked forward staring into space.

"Who's she?" This girl opposite me blurted out.

"Pansy, this is Jennifer," Lucy said.

"Oh okay. So when does the bloody food get here then?"

Not a nice girl. This seems like a very odd group. But whatever this girl was called, she didn't like me.

"In a couple of minutes, be patient Pans." Lucy retorted, possibly adjusting herself on her..boyfriends lap.

This is disgusting. These thoughts might have synced through everyone else too, as Pansy was rolling her eyes.

"Draco, Blaise, say hi," Lucy ordered.

"Hi, I'm Blaise. You must b-"

"Save the flirting Blaise. Please." Jenny said, looking exhausted.

"Damn fine. Anyway nice to meet you, you will be seeing us a lot more in the Slytherin common rooms," He winked.

I looked down going red in the face.

"Draco. Hun?" Lucy spoke.

He looked at me, barely smiling and mouthing a 'hello' whilst going back to his continuation of staring into space.

"Don't worry, he's a bit of a prick," Blaise murmured. Draco didn't even respond.

Whatever. Not my problem.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore cried out abruptly, snapping me out of this "group". To be honest, the boys seem like dicks and Pansy? Well - I certainly dislike her.

But suddenly, all the tables were filled with food and all kinds of desserts you could imagine. My mouth practically begged for me to taste all the delicious-looking food, so I didn't waste any more time to put it onto my plate. After about half an hour, people began to be getting up to go to their dorms. I looked over to Cedric and Flynn, still eating and chatting away.

I think I prefer that house.

"Guys, we all done then?" Lucy suggested.

"Yeah. Come on Jennifer, we will show you where the dorms are." Blaise asserted.