Ch 23

**(D/a) – Doflamingo's age (Still haven't decide exactly how old he is in this fanfic but chose what age you like for him. The minimum would probably be 30 but if you want him younger do whatever you want**

~~~~~~~

"Monet! Get in here now!" (Y/n) had jumped at the man's sudden outburst and tried to leave the room but he noticed her taking a few steps back. "(Y/n) where are you going? Monet needs to take a look at you, you're clearly suffering from amnesia"

(Y/n) took in what the man had said before she took a vase off of a table to use as protection should the unknown person get to close to her. "Where is my Father and how do you know me!?" The man held his hands up as he spoke. "Your Father's not here and I know you because you're my girlfriend"

"I don't believe you! How old are you!?" She was looking behind her to see if anymore was trying to sneak up on her. Thankfully no one was so she slowly moved across the room and tucked herself into a corner of the room. Sure, it wasn't the best idea since it blocked off two exit paths that she could run away in but it made her free safer for the time being.

"I'm (D/a)" When the man responded her mouth dropped at the number. "There's no way a (D/a) year old is dating a sixteen-year-old girl!" Doflamingo hummed at (Y/n)'s answer as he started walking towards her, it wasn't smart on his part since when he got to close (Y/n) threw the vase at him. "Stay away from me!"

Since (Y/n) didn't have a weapon anymore Doflamingo took his chance and took a few more steps forward until he was directly in front of her. "Your seventeen (Y/n) not sixteen. Don't you remember your party this summer?"

(Y/n) was confused and when Doflamingo picked up on it he offered her his hand to take. "Come on (Y/n) let's get you looked at" She looked at his hand but another thought crossed her mind about the mysterious man in front of her. "I still don't know your name"

"Fufufufu. It's Doflamingo and if you were curious (Y/n) we are currently vacationing in New York. I'm sorry I let you slip on that ice last night I should have kept a better hold on you" As (Y/n) nodded she took the man's hand before she replied. "My Father let you take me here? That doesn't sound like something he'd do"

"Oh yes, he felt bad about taking you to Florida for the family vacation this year so I offered to take you to New York with me. You do love the snow after all and take a look (Y/n) it's snowing right now" Looking towards the large window in the room she could see it was indeed snow outside and started walking closer to it but Doflamingo stopped her.

"First we need to have Monet look at you (Y/n)"

Turning around she noticed a green-haired lady standing behind Doflamingo. "I won't take long (Y/n)-chan please follow me" (Y/n) didn't know why but something about this lady sent a chill down her spine. "It's okay, I'll go with you Birdie" When Doflamingo started walking (Y/n) slowly followed beside him since his hand was still holding onto hers. "Is that some kind of nickname?"

"Yeah, you're my cute Little Birdie. Now come along as soon as were done you can watch the snowfall"

~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was watching the falling snow while she was wrapped in a soft blanket when Doflamingo sat down beside her before he handed her one of the mugs he was holding. "Here you go (Y/n) I hope it's not too hot for you" As (Y/n) took a sip of the hot chocolate she let a smile spread across her lips before she replied to the man. "It's prefect~ Hm, Doffy how long are we staying in New York for? School should be starting back up in a few weeks, right?"

"I actually called your Father, he said due to your amnesia we shouldn't worry about rushing back. You can call him later if you'd like but he wasn't sure when he could take your call, you know how that man is when it comes to his job"

"You don't know the half of it. What's your work schedule like Doffy?" (Y/n) rested her head on his arm as she continued staring out of the window. "I own a few companies that I have others run for me so I mostly just need to sit back and relax but I do have to attend board meetings once in a while. I actually have a meeting in two weeks across town"

"Okay"

~~~~~~~

"Sleep tight (Y/n) and if you need anything throughout the night, I'm in the room across from yours" Before Doflamingo moved away from (Y/n)'s bedside he placed a quick kiss on her lips then ran for the door. "Hey! You can't get kiss me and then run away!"

(Y/n) may have yelled at the man but she made no attempt to get out of bed and follow him. "I'll get you back for that tomorrow" With that last response she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Doflamingo left (Y/n) in her room before he walked back into the living room where a few of his men were playing poker. He took a seat as Caesar spoke up from his spot at the table. "Young Master, what are your plans for (Y/n) when she regains her memories?"

"I'll deal with that when it happens, I might get lucky and she'll never regain the past year. Besides even if she does, I already have her right where I want her" The men continued to talk with their leader about his plans when one question came up that Doflamingo really didn't have an answer to.

"Where are you heading to next Young Master, you're not planning to stay in New York for much longer are you?"

"No, I plan to leave after my meeting in two weeks. I haven't quite figured out where we'll go but I have a few options" Doflamingo's eyes looked to the clock and he knew that he needed to at least try and get some sleep, the man didn't know why but lately his nightmares about his brother's death had been worst then ever. "Goodnight, try and keep it down. I don't want (Y/n) waking up"

"Goodnight Young Master"

~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

(Y/n) was sleeping peace when a shout followed by a thump woke her up. "What was that?" She could have gone back to sleep but there was something telling her to go see what had made the sound. Carefully (Y/n) slid onto the cold floor before she walked to the door, she took a breath before her hand wrapped around the door knob and pulled the door open.

She didn't see anyone in the hallway but (Y/n) still decided to walk out of her room. There was some noise coming from the door in front of hers. "That's where Doffy is sleeping" As (Y/n) got closer to the door she could hear the man taking deep breaths from inside of the room. Her brain went on autopilot as she entered the room without knocking, when he lifted his head an angry expression was present on his face. "Are you okay?"

When Doflamingo seen it was (Y/n) who entered his room the angry expression he had soften as confusion replaced it. "What are you doing in here (Y/n), did I wake you up?" When Doflamingo said that she walked closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she rubbed his back. "Don't worry about me, why are you on the floor?"

"I had another nightmare" That made (Y/n) hold the man tighter as she thought about what she could do to help him. "Would you like me to stay here with you tonight?" Doflamingo looked at (Y/n)'s face as he stared at her in disbelief. "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, I couldn't leave you to suffer alone. Besides were a couple so we're slept in the same bed before, right?"

"R-Right! Which side of the bed would you like?" Doflamingo stood back up as he waited for (Y/n) to climb underneath the covers before he joined her. "Thanks for staying with me (Y/n)" As (Y/n) moved closer to Doflamingo she let him wrap his arms around her as she started to close her eyes. "No problem Doffy"

"I love you (Y/n)" The only response Doflamingo got from the girl was the sound of her light snoring but he was sure that she'd said it back one day. "I'll wait for you forever"

~~~~~~~~

End Chapter 23