Ch 10

(Y/n) – Your Name

(F/n) – Full Name

(L/n) – Last Name

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) woke up early the next day probably because she was so existed that her family got back today. Walking into the living room she turned the tv on but keep it low so she didn't wake up the two sleeping men upstairs. She was a guest in their house so didn't want to be rude and wake them up at 5am.

Smoker was usually up early anyway since he usually did a lot of work even on his days off. He was a lot like (Y/n)'s father when it came to the job but Smoker did take a lot more time off during the year though.

Those two would be starting their week-long vacation today in fact but (Y/n) was sure the man would rather be at home then at Ace's families house but Ace should keep Smoker safe while they were away. Now speaking of Ace that man probably wouldn't wake up until Smoker forcefully pushed him off the bed.

Her thoughts went back to the tv but her mind kept going back to something else, that man, she was trying not to think of him but couldn't help to wonder who he was. Not just anyone can walk out of a police station after committing multiple felonies. Maybe it would be worth learning more about him since as much as she wanted to pretend, he didn't exist she couldn't, he was a very real and a very dangerous threat to her right now.

~~~~~~~~~

Doffy was up early as he read through the latest documents Vergo had faxed him last night. He looked the last page before he stored them in his desk drawer for later. Having not gotten much sleep last night the man thought it would be best to start working on an apology letter for (Y/n).

It sounded like a simple task for the man but he just couldn't get it right. There were already multiple balled up pieces of paper surrounding his desk from his failed attempts. But deciding to give it another go he took out a clean sheet before he started writing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Miss (L/n)

Dear (F/n)

Lady (Y/n)

To Whom It May Concern,

I hope this letter reaches you

~~~~~~~~~~

He crumpled up the paper before throwing it with the rest of failures. "Why is this so damn difficult!" A knock could be heard from the door causing the man to take a swing of his rum before he went to answer it. "What!?" Looking down he seen it was one of the members of his legal team.

"The plea agreement Sir" Doffy took it from the man before he read it over. "Eight months of house arrest? Not to bad, I expected a year, or at least a jail sentence. Good work... Jerry" He'd settle for this no problem.

"It's Kyle, Sir" Doffy had gotten the man's name wrong but he didn't really care. "I'll take this deal, make the arrangements" Closing the door before 'Jerry' could say anything else Doffy went back to attempting the letter, he'd only send it after (Y/n) was settled so he'd have a few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~

While (Y/n) was watching tv Smoker came into the room still wearing his Christmas pajamas, Ace had gotten them matching couple pajamas to wear for the holiday. "Couldn't sleep (Y/n)?" The girl waved as a greeting to Smoker before responding "No I woke up early, I'm too existed to see Dad, Seth and Steven to sleep!"

Smoker nodded his head at (Y/n)'s answer. "What would you like for breakfast (Y/n)?" The girl just shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't to picky and Smoker would make something tasty regardless. "Surprise me"