Chapter 1

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

Early in the morning and you're making me pissed. He thought while snoozing the alarm clock off harshly.

He went down the stairs and was greeted by his mom. "Baekhyun, honey, you're awake already." He nodded and went to the fridge to get water.

"Have you taken a bath already?" Baek looked at her mom confused.

Her mom sighed, "I know that you would forget." He looked at her confused even more.

What did I forget? He thought.

"It's your first day of school, honey." As her mom said this. Baekhyun's eyes grow twice larger and he hurriedly went up the stairs and prepared himself for school.

He forgot that it was the first day of school. And he would see Taeyeon again. The thought made him smile and made him eager to go to school as early as possible so that he could surprise her.

After preparing he made sure that he looked good so that he could make a good first impression at his first day of being a senior. And for Taeyeon too.

He went downstairs and greeted her mom. "Good morning mom!" He saw his dad went to the table and drank his coffee. "And dad."

"Good morning son." His dad replied.

Her mom chuckled. "You should have said that earlier when you went here."

He scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry, I got pissed by the alarm."

My dad laughed. "I was also like that when I was like your age. I think you got that from me."

Baekhyun chuckled and went to eat. After a few spoons, he bid his goodbye to his mom and dad.

"Are you sure you're already full?"

"Yes mom. No need to worry and I have to be early to school because it's my first day." And also for Taeyeon. He smiled.

"Bye mom. Bye dad. I have to go." He said while waving his hand and went off to school.

He just had a walk to school since the school's just a few meters away from his house.

But before Baekhyun went to school, he decided to go to a flower shop so that he could give a flower to Taeyeon. Taeyeon loves flowers especially white roses.

He opened the door of the flower shop and the bell which is hung above the door rang, signalling there was a person who came in. The flower shop was filled with different kinds of flowers assorted by their own kind. The aura of the shop was colorful and happy. And it sensed that love was in the air. And that made him even happier.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hello Baekhyun, its nice to see you again." Kris greeted me. Kris is the owner of the flower shop. His real name is Wu Yi Fan but he wanted to be called Kris. Not that he hated his name but he just wanted to be called like that. I can't even believe it when the first time he told me he was the owner of the shop. With his good-looking face and masculine body, I am sure there are a lot of opportunities that he could have that's even better than this.

"Hi Kris, I want to have the same like before." I said smiling. I can't help but to notice a guy who was watering the flowers. He seems to be a worker of Kris.

"If you're wondering who that guy was, that's Tao." He said while smiling. I have never seen that smile before as he said his name. His smile seems to be different not the same one he gives when he faces his customers. But I just shook the thought off my head that maybe it's just that I haven't seen him for long.