Why -Yoon-

Yoongi pushed Namjoon off him. And dusted off his jacket, "Scram, Dork!" Namjoon fixed his glasses and every so slowly walked away. Jungkook hugged Namjoon tight.

"Why?" Seokjin walked up to Yoongi. "Why, Yoongi" Taehyung stood next to him. "Yeah, why?" Namjoon went to his class and Jungkook walked up to Yoongi.

"Why what?" He acted clueless. "Why do you push Namjoon away?" Jungkook folded his arms as Yoongi started to get annoyed. "Why everytime Namjoon just wants a response you just ignor-"

"You really wanna know why?! Huh?!" Yoongi snapped. "It's because I love him, okay?! And I don't deserve someone like him, so I want him to hate me! I'm trying to hate him but I can't!"

Yoongi started to cry. "Yoongi, that it's never gonna work.Wanna know how I know?" Seokjin rubbed his back. "Because everytime Namjoon is confused or scared, he runs to you shouting Yoongi-Hyung help me"

"All he wants is your attention. And I can tell that you don't really want him to hate you, like when he walks away how you stare until he disappears. Or when you're kissing someone else and you hear or see him"

"He has anxiety and was in depression for so long because of you.he thought he wasn't good enough for you.

"I think you should apologize and confess to Namjoon. Sure he may be tall and muscular from a angle, but he's sensitive and emotional" Jungkook gave Yoongi a "supporting push"

Yoongi stood next to Namjoon's locker. "Um..." He mumbled and Namjoon looked from under his locker, he bent under it. "Oh, Suga-Hyung"

"I told you to stop calling me that..dork" Yoongi gripped his jacket. "What's up?" Namjoon closed the locker and leaned against it. Before falling and dropping his books.

His diary slid to Yoongi's foot. It was bedazzled with Yoongi's face smiling with cat ears on it. And the words "Secrets I'll never share with Suga" In cursive on it.

"S-Sorry." He picked them all up and held them close. "Can we talk about something, privately?" Namjoon was hesitant. Last time Yoongi wanted to be in private, it was to give him a swirly

And before that was to push him off of the diving board, and before that was to publicly embarrass him by telling his old crush that he liked him and all the things he wrote about them in his other diary.

"I promise I don't wanna hurt you, or maybe I will. But I won't physically do anything" Yoongi mumbled. Namjoon nodded and was taken to the janitors closet.

"I wanted to say...sorry. I'm sorry for giving you anxiety and depression. I'm sorry for all of the sleepless nights, I'm sorry for everything, you don't have t-" Namjoon giggled.

"What? Don't laugh at my attempts" Namjoon took his hand and they went to the principal's office. "Ms, Can we borrow the speaker for a bit, Yoongi has something to say"

She nodded and gave it to them. "If you're really sorry, then apologize on speaker, for everyone to hear you" Namjoon handed it to Yoongi. He took a deep breath.

"Uhm.. Hello,It's Min Yoongi and I just wanted to say that I am so very sorry to Kim Namjoon. From class ---."

"Also, he didn't ask me to, but I am in love with Kim Namjoon. I love his dimple smile, his morning hair selfies that look so terrible. That little giggle he has when he gets a question right. His loud laugh that I could hear from the football field. Everything about him, I love. His parents created a angel"

Namjoon was completely shocked. "T-That's all, continue working" He put it down, while it was still on. "You.. You love me?"

Yoongi nodded with a shy smile. Namjoon cupped his cheeks. "I love you too, My Yoongi. All mine" He kissed him and applause was heard from the classrooms. Namjoon grabbed the speaker

"I love Min Yoongi!!!!"