the bad good boy - tae

"namjoon please" his fingertips were under namjoon's shoe, if he brought his foot up, he would let go and fall to his death. "we made a deal, i work for taehyung now, so if i don't get my last paycheck, im lifting it" 

"namjoon, i'll get my people to do it, check your paypal!" he looked at his phone, just his normal 93K balance. he twisted his foot, his biker boots ripping skin. "you haven't done it yet" he glared. "okay okay! check now" he checked it. 

110K. he smiled and then brought his foot away, letting him fall. "oops" he watched him fall to his death. " it's done" namjoon smiled at taehyung, who stood behind him. 

if someone told namjoon in highschool he'd be working criminal, he'd laugh at them and call them delusional. he was always the good kid, reminding the teacher about homework, asking for extra credit even with amazing grades. 

then he met taehyung and his life took a south turn. 

taehyung kissed his cheek. "now, run!" his favorite part. taehyung went down the stairwell, calm and collected. while namjoon, he just had to be the one to almost kill himself. he jumped off the building. 

he jumped and grabbed onto a ledge of an open window, climbed into it and then bursted through another window on the other side, then slid down the wall into the alley. 

he climbed onto a police car and taunted them, they began to shoot. he hopped from car to car, then onto a roof and then onto the rope from their helicopter, he waved and blew kisses at them as they pulled him up. 

"namjoon! you could've died and killed us all" jimin complained. "so cool hyung" jungkook complimented. "jimin does have a point" yoongi agreed. 

"you're lucky i don't crash this helicopter" seokjin threatened "good job" hoseok smiled at him. namjoon smiled back and sat down between taehyung and jungkook. "you're my favorite hyung" jungkook whispered. "i heard that!" jimin glared from the front. "oh shut up" 

"my bad good boy, right?" taehyung held his hand. "yeah, i like that title"