this is home

tw - transphobia, transitioning between genders, mentions of abuse mentally and physically.
(fem nj)

namjoon was so proud of her-...himself. his long, what his mother called beautiful, hair was now cut short. he smiled as he looked back on himself.

he wrapped bandages around his chest, to hide it. then cleaned up and decided to come out to his parents, hopefully happy faces, please happy faces

there were no happy faces, things were thrown, taken and hit with, new scars were made. his phone was taken away for "showing her things she wasn't supposed to know about"

his mother told him "you are no man, you are a woman! act like it!" as she pushed him down the basement stairs.

he walked to school, bandages on his face. "namjoo!" his best friend, yoongi called out. "oh my god, you look so handsome!" he clapped and jumped for joy, proud of his best friend

"i feel like crap, my entire face hurts" namjoon chuckled. "so what, your pronouns are he/him now? or are they they/them?" namjoon pondered. "he him."

"what should i call you, namjoon?" namjoon nodded. "cool!" yoongi got onto namjoon's back.

"oh my god" the bullies in their class fake barfed "you're trans and you're gay!? disgusting!" namjoon went to his seat. "leave my best friend alone" yoongi glared.

"or what? you're gonna hiss at me and show me your claws?" they laughed. yoongi decided to let them win this one, it wouldn't make a difference if they loss or not.

"hello cla-" the teacher spotted namjoon. "kim namjoo, stand up please" namjoon stood. he was such a pretty girl, he's a even prettier boy.

"he/him pronouns, right? namjoon?" namjoon nodded. "come to the front" namjoon walked up to the front. "class, this is your classmate, namjoon. he goes by he him, so please respect his pronouns" namjoon smiled warmly.

he went back to his seat,and they started the lesson.

the bullies found him at lunch. "you're a she, not a he. act like it! women were created to be women, not men" namjoon kept his head down. the tears rolling down his face

   WHY

              IS 

                     IT

                           SO

                    HARD

              TO

           BE

HIMSELF

"aww, is baby girl gonna cry? she's a crybaby!" they taunted. "hey!" jungkook shouted, he was tired of being hearing their taunts "jungkook.."

"if he wants to be a man, then he's a man, fuck off already! he hasn't said anything to you so how is his transitioning effecting you?!"

"it's disturbing to look at" they giggled "then i don't wanna be your friend anymore, i'm not transphobic and i will never be" jungkook sat at their table, with namjoon and yoongi

"i'm gonna go the bathroom " namjoon stood up and ran to the bathroom. "yoongi" yoongi looked up from his phone. "uh so, namjoon. is he single?"

"why?" jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "you like him!!" jungkook's eyes widened "shush!"

namjoon came back and sat down. "yeah, but if you break his heart i'll break your face" yoongi smiled.

"jungkook likes you, namjoon!"  yoongi couldn't keep the excitement to himself, namjoon's cheeks were on fire. "i like you too, jungkookie"

-

bgs _ nj was going through a point where she didn't feel like a she. yoongi is his engaged to be married best friend (tae) and jungkook is currently his boyfriend 😎