Chapter 10

CLARKES POV

"What is it" I asked Bellamy confused.

"I think your moms early"

"What? How" I said following him out of my tent, all I saw before my vision was blurred with tears, was a dropship crashing and fire all around it, I fell to my knees and felt Bellamy pick me up all I could do was cry in his arms and it just felt right, I heard him open the flap to my tent I could feel him laying me down on my makeshift bed crying but I wouldn't let go of him I don't know why I felt like he was the only one I needed, he gave up and sat down on my bed with me in his arms I felt like I could cry all night knowing that when my mother died I hated her for telling the chancellor that my dad was going to tell the ark about the oxygen and that I never had the chance to forgive her to even see her again that thought just made me cry even more, I could taste the saltiness of my tears as they streamed down my face.
"Shh, it's ok princess, Shh"
"No, it's not I never got to forgive her" I said trying not to cry.
I gave up and put my head to his chest and cried for who knows long but when I started to stop crying from being tired I felt Bellamy lay me down and whisper
"Goodnight, princess"

"Don't leave please, bell"

The next thing I know is I feel a warm sensation next to me I turned around and saw Bellamy all I could do was stare into his doe brown eyes I was mesmerized.

BELLAMYS POV

I woke up to a passed out Clarke with tear stains on her cheeks, yet she looked so peaceful I hated that I had to get up but Clarke just lost her mom and I'm one of the two leaders so I had to get up.

"Hey o, can you tell me when Clarke wakes up"

"Yeah sure why?"

"Her mom was on the dropship that blew up last night"

"Ok I will get you when she wakes up"

~~~~~~~~~ཏhourslater~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bell, she's awake"

"You think she's ok?"

"Bell she just lost her mom she needs someone she feels safe with go with her already"

A/N srry I know this is late and short brain farts to blame if you have any idea I would love to know them plz and I have two IGs my personal one is @ajhawaii and my fan account is @bellarke_addict so yeah thank for reading and luv you all 😘