Chapter 7

BELLAMYS POV

When we walked out of the gate We heading in what I think was west a few hours later we got to this bunker when we got in it Clarke searched for some matches and lit all the candles that were in here already and it was dim but I could see in front of me.

I went out of the bunker after a little bit and walked randomly. I came up to a river and decided to go in I took off my clothes and dived in not realizing that Clarke was following me and when i got up to breath I saw Clarke stealing my clothes that girl can be very, what's the word oh yeah adorable.

When I got out I went to look at where my clothes were and luckily she left my pants for me at least. After I put my pants on pretty quick actually I chased after Clarke I was faster than her so I caught up to just behind her. while we were running she was laughing and that laugh just hypnotized me but I ran faster and held her against a tree.

"Can I have my clothes back, princess"

"Not a chance in hell" she said close to my ear it made me losses my grip and with that she took this moment to start running again. Finally again I caught up to her and this time she just dropped my clothes and started to the bunker. I put on the rest of my clothes and went back to the bunker.

"You're so gonna get it princess"

"When?" Clarke said daring.

"I'm not gonna tell you" I said with a smirk on my face Clarke looked like she was defeated, didn't know what to say is felt good and with that I went to the beds that were in the bunker to lay down and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~

I was surprised to see Clarke next to me asleep still she just looked so peaceful so beautiful I didn't want to break her peaceful face so until she woke up I just dazed at her.

"Hey, bell wake up"

"Huh, what?"

"Sorry I took your clothes I was just bored and that was fun" she said smiling her smile just captivates me somehow.

"Not really for me I had to run shirtless and barefoot through a forest and it started to get pretty cold, princess"

"Sorry" she said laughing.

CLARKES POV

I have no idea why k was laughing when I said that so I decided to get up and grab some gear to go hunting "hey where ya going princess?"

"I'm gonna go and hunt, you coming?"

"Sure just let me put my shirt on" I can't believe I hadn't noticed that Bellamy was shirtless, I'm guessing Bellamy saw me staring because he let out a little laugh and I blushed so yeah, not totally busted.

We were walking around looking for se deer or rabbits but no luck so we decided to got down to the lake and spearfish. as we were spearing the fish I was the who got the most so victory for me. But Bellamy he might have gotten less fish but he got bigger fish so after that we decide to go back to the bunker and start up a fire a few 20 feet away from the bunker so we can run there but if there is anyone they won't know where we are hiding out.

When we were eating Bellamy said "you ready to go back?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Ok let's go princess"

When we got back I opened that hatch and got the matches we brought what fish we had left, so we don't have to go hunting tomorrow.

"Would you mind if we shared the bed"

"Woah princess, little fast forward"

"You're an ass, I just don't fell comfortable by myself ok"

"Kay but don't try anything"

"I was gonna say that about you"

"Oh, really you sure you wanna do that?" He said so Close to ear that his lips touched my ear.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I basically whispered tonight was gonna be a long night.

(hi sorry for me school just started yesterday and j promise I will update as soon as I can and I'm soo glad that people are actually enjoying my fanfic bye bye lovleys😘)