"Yea... I was thinking about us in a sense since... You know Mine and Tatsumi are practically married with a child on the way... And had me thinking about things I've never had thought about..." Akame said putting her hands to her chest blushing as she looked at (Y/N)

"Like what?"

"(Y/N) I love you, I've never had that doubt... And after thinking about it for a while, and with everything we've been through, and with everything I know about you and what you've sacrificed for me... (Y/N) I came to the conclusion that I want to live with you for the rest of my life, start a family with you, to grow and die old with you. Because I love you!" Akame said with tears of joy in her eyes cupping (Y/N)'s face and give him a sweet kiss to which he held longer as he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her til they broke the kiss staring into each others eyes.

"You just blew my worries away with your proposal... And I'm glad because Akame I've been saving this for later today but I guess now is as good as ever." He said getting on his knees taking out the box he was inspecting earlier as Akame held her mouth in shock while tears formed in her eyes.

"Akame will you ma-"

"YES!" Akame tackled him to the floor as they both started to laugh while in each others embrace.

"Wow were did the stoic Killer go?"

"Shut up. Any girl would be happy to hear something like this. Plus... This is the happiest I've been in a long time." Akame said wiping her tears away as she sat on (Y/N)'s lap as he looked her with a smile gently grabbing her hand putting the ring on her finger.

"Well you better get used to it; because for now on I'm going to make you feel this happiness and more for the rest of our lives." He said with confidence as Akame smugly smiled at him holding her left hand to her cheek showing her ring.

"I'd like to hear the details on the "more" (Y/N)." She said making him blush more red than her eyes.

"Your teasing me now?! That's poetic... I'm going to take a bath now, I love you Akame."

"And I you (Y/N)." She replied kissing him on the lips before he left to the hot spring.

Elsewhere

"Well big brother Jet it's been a pleasure working with you." Tsuki said hugging the once commander of (Y/N)'s army while he still had his oni mask on.

"Of course Tsuki you be sure to live a wonderful life, I'm going to enjoy retirement with my wife and son... You know Tsuki when you come of age come visit us on the eastern beaches my Son is a year older than you and is a brilliant young man." Jet said taking off his mask shocking Tsuki as she saw him with his purple eyes amd well structured face that show he was well in his early forties.

"Maybe I will after all you've been very good to me." Tsuki said bowing her head to Jet as he replied with a smile before disappearing in thin air.

"I should hurry master and the others will meet up soon.... Is that Wave and Kurome? I guess they are meeting with Master and Akame to say good bye to Tatsumi and Mine... I hate goodbyes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmm! These Kushi Dangos are so good!" Akame said with pure delight on her face as she held (Y/N)'s hand with her left hand and the Dangos with the others.

"I'm surprised you can still eat, I'm still full from breakfast and you finished what I didn't eat... And here you are still going, I wish I had that godlike metabolism." He said giving her another Dango stick as she had just finished the one she ate.

"Eating helps me keep my strength! Plus this is really good!"

"Well glad to see your enjoying it. Hey look there's Mine and Tatsumi." (Y/N) pointed ahead to see Mine amd Tatsumi buying some food from a stand with Mine hand feeding it to him.