IDC

"So, Kuchaan, did you enjoy your coffee jelly?"

"I did, it was delicious", Kusuo smiled.

"I'm glad", Izuku checked his phone. "We should be able to make it", Izuku grabbed Kusuo's hand and dragged him to the train station.

"Good grief, you can't relax at all, can you?"

——

"You two! How is it like learning from All Might? Is he a good teacher or-", a reporter of some kind pushed her microphone into Kusuo's face.

"No comment", Kusuo mumbled and grabbed Izuku, making a run for it.

——

"Everyone stop talking, class is starting", Aizawa entered the room, looking exhausted as usual.

"I've taken a look at the video feeds of your training session", the teacher looked slightly irritated. "Not the worst thing I've seen, but there's much more room for improvement", the teacher glanced at Bakugou.

"Let's just get straight to business. Today you'll be deciding something that'll impact your future", he began. The class tensed, some eyes widened.

"You'll be choosing your class representative".

The class smiled brightly except for a few.

The teacher grabbed his sleeping bag and stepped in it, promptly falling asleep.

Multiple people shot up and declared that they should be the representative.

"I don't see the appeal, you're just condemning yourself to be a second teacher", Kusuo gritted out.

"Damn extras! I'm not voting for any of you fuckers! You're all useless!"

"I would be a manly representative! I'd be amazing at it-"

"No! Me! Pick me!"

The shouting annoyed Kusuo to no end. It seemed oddly familiar, but he shrugged it off to his orphanage's loud environment.

"Everyone! Calm down, we should all vote for who we think would make the best representative", Iida made some movements with his hands, which amused the psychic slightly.

"Vote? But we'll all just vote for ourselves".

"We don't even know each other all that much-"

——

"How did I get three votes?" Izuku leaned into Kusuo.

"Okay, who the fuck voted for Deku? You're all fucking idiots!" Bakugou roared.

"Well, I'm not sticking around for this", Kusuo made his way out of the classroom, Izuku following him.

——

"Who would vote for me?" Izuku muttered.

"I did", Iida said. The psychic mentally facepalmed.

"Why-why would you...".

"I believe you're suited for the role. You're very kind and charismatic, not to mention you're very intelligent", Izuku sputtered and blushed at the compliments.

"I also voted for you", Uraraka chimed in. "Hey, Iida, didn't you also want the role, though?"

"Yes, I did. My family is very prestigious, so I suppose it would make sense for my interest in the class representative's roll".

"What does your family do? Are they rich?" Uraraka looked curious.

"Well, my family is the somewhat recognized Iida family, who've been heroes for generations ".

"Cool...", Izuku whispered.

"My older brother is actually quite the popular hero", Iida smiled.

"Really? Who is he?"

"Ingenium".

"Wait, really? That's so cool!" Izuku's incoming ramble came to an abrupt end.

"WARNING! LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH! ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE IN ORDERLY FASHION".

The lunchroom exploded into chaos.

"So much for a peaceful school year", Kusuo mumbled.