Emo vs Depresso

Todoroki Shouto vs Midoriya Izuku

Tokoyami Fumikage vs Saiki Kusuo

Bakugou Katsuki vs Kirishima Eijiro

Mina Ashido vs Iida Tenya

——

Kusuo raised a brow as he saw he would have to fight resident Emo Bird.

Interesting.

He should probably already lose by now.

He didn't exactly mean to get here but everyone else was seriously way too disappointing and pitiful.

He still needs at least a dignified defeat.

He sighed and decided to go to the bathroom.

He seriously just needed some coffee jelly.

And what better way than to teleport and get some.

Next up was Izuku and that candy cane with daddy issues.

He should have enough time.

——

He turned and entered the farthest stall.

Soon enough, he teleported outside of a shop.

Ah right.

He needs a disguise.

Or he can rob it.

No biggie.

——

As Kusuo walked back into the fighting arena, he took notice of Tokoyami. He narrowed his eyes.

Alright, he can lose this round. Tokoyami is pretty strong so it wouldn't be too suspicious.

And so it began.

Tokoyami was the first one to make a move, surprisingly. Dark Shadow immediately went o throw Kusuo from the arena.

The psychic jumped from where the creature attacked him, and tried to punch him. Only for it to dodge and grab him, before launching him.

Or at least it tried to as Kusuo , using his strength, was able to step on the ground hard enough to make it break. Basically stabbing the ground with his foot.

Dark Shadow, frustrated it seemed, tried to attack him on the head. Kusuo tried to jump away but it grabbed him by the foot and practically slammed him onto the ground.

He heard a few gasps from the audience.

Kusuo scoffed as he lifted himself up in time to dodge Dark Shadow's upcoming attack.

But before he knew it, the creature managed to grab him by the arm and throw him. Kusuo's eyes widened as he almost got launched before he managed to balance and stay on the ground.

And then Dark Shadow, now probably pissed, simply tried to bite his head off. The teen avoided it by moving to the side in time. But the quirk was able to see him move in time to change its direction and land a hit on his stomach.

Kusuo's eyes widened even more before his flight or fight response kicked in and the quirk was repelled by Kusuo's pyrokinesis. Flames shooting off of the teen.

The psychic froze, ironic he knows, as the flames died down.

'Shit'.