Lets actually begin

Izuku vs Shinsou.

Todoroki vs Sero.

Kaminari vs Tokoyami.

Iida vs Hatsume.

Mina vs Aoyama

Saiki vs Yaoyorozu

Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu

Bakugou vs Uraraka

Kusuo tilted his head as he noticed he was going to have to fight the local rich girl.

Sounds easy enough for him.

But again, he has to remain in a normal light.

Just be unnoticed.

——

Kusuo sat down and looked down to see Izuku and Shinsou.

The purple haired teen started talking. Provoking the other student.

Izuku ran up to him and yelled.

Suddenly his eyes went blank.

Kusuo narrowed his eyes.

'So, this Shinsou kid can control minds? Interesting', the psychic noted.

The greenette began walking behind before snapping out of it and using his quirk on the ground.

The Shinsou dude tried to provoke him again but Izuku simply went to throw him.

"Shinsou is out of bounds!" Midnight announced. "Midoriya wins!"

"Manly fight!" Kirishima yelled. Kusuo rolled his eyes before grabbing his ring and placing it on his finger.

While hearing everyone's thoughts had its perks. It can be a real pain in the ass.

——

After Todoroki almost obliterated Sero and Kaminari lost due to his stupidity.

It was time for an actual decent battle.

Iida vs Hatsume.

Iida wears some broken robot wings from what the psychic can tell.

The blue haired teen runs towards the other student who dodges from using her equipment.

'Is she really just advertising her shit?' Kusuo sighs as the fight goes on.

The girl walks out of the ring after avoiding and trapping Iida in a net.

"At least he won", Kusuo mutters as Izuku drones on.

——

Next up was Mina and Aoyama.

The blonde shoots his navel laser at the pinkette, who uses her quirk to shoot acid from her feet to slide across.

Aoyama continues shooting at her. And she continues dodging.

She gets close enough when his stomach begins to hurt. She throws acid onto his belt and finishes him off with an uppercut after his pants fall off.