Chapter 14

**Caleb's POV**

I was up in my room making sure I didn't leave anything, once I was satisfied I walked out and saw Emily carrying her bag, but she dropped it and whispered 'ow' I went over to her when she tried to pick it up and told her not to, the doctor said she was not supposed to carry heavy things until her stomach was fully healed but when does she ever listen? Anyway I picked up her back and went to talk to Jason, telling him that maybe this trip wasn't such a good idea, plus I know this is hard for her I mean she says she doesn't like bugs and that's why she hates camping but I see her playing with them outside all the time, I know the real reason, it's because it was the last trip we all took with our parents before the accident... Jason is stubborn sometimes so he said she would be fine... Oh well. Once we were on the road we passed a little coffee shop and out of the blue Emily said "What?" So then I said "what?" And she replied with "what?" "I'm not playing this game Em" I said "she looked confused and then she didn't... She is very weird she told us something about some boy "sorry I just saw this guy when I went out looking for a story to report and I just saw him again in the same place... That's weird" she said "why maybe he likes their coffee and muffins, I hear they are pretty good" said shane joking around " no he looked nervous scared even, like he was hiding something..." she said with a raised eyebrow "and I'm not thinking it's because of the muffins" she copied shane "whatever you can get to the bottom of it when we get back, but for now Let's have some fun in THE FOREST!!!!!!" Shane yelled, he is a goof ball. Emily looked bothered by it so I asked "What is it Em?" "Huh? Oh well I don't know, I saw him that day and now I see him again, in the same seat, same coffee shop, same nervous look, and I just can't help but wonder what he is so nervous about." She said "well there you go, a true reporter notices those things, now you have a story to report, when we get back you should find out more, but for right now I think we should focus on having a good time and getting as far away from home as possible!" I said leaning back in my seat "I guess your right" she said doing the same thing that I did. The rest of the car trip was silent except for Shane and Danny occasionally arguing about which Victoria secret model was the hottest, I mean how do they even know their names? I swear Shane and Danny pay more attention to girls in bikinis than anything else, the world could be ending while they are watching s Victoria secret commercial and they won't move! Personally I like real girls, the ones that aren't fake, the ones that are imperfect but they are proud of it, the ones who don't care if they fit in cause they are having a hell of a good time being themselves than standing in line with the rest of the wannabes! That is what I want! Okay enough about that I'm tired so I think I'll take a nap and hopefully we will be at the camp site when I wake up.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! So what did you think? I know this probably sucked but whatever the next chapter will be the camping trip! Tell me what you think of Caleb's taste in girls? I think it is totally cute!! Comment if you think you fit his profile! Anyway comment vote and follow! Love y'all 😘😘😘