Chapter 42

*Danny POV*

I've been talking to Rosi for a few days now, yes we are already on a nick name basis.

I've been wanting to meet her, but she keeps blowing me off. Giving me some excuse like 'she's with her grandmother' or 'she has too much homework' I'm getting worried that she is cat fishing me.

We've talked over the phone a few times, so I know that she actually is a girl.

I just don't understand why she doesn't want to meet.

I think we'd have a great time together.

I walked into the kitchen, eyes glued to my phone awaiting her reply, when I bumped into someone. Emily.

"Move" I said harshly

"Okay, calm down, you ran into me remember?" She said

"Yeah well I was looking at my phone you weren't so it's your fault."

"Why are you being mean?" She asked confused and slightly hurt

"I'm sorry em, it's not you, I'm just frustrated." I said setting my phone down on the counter

"Frustrated about what?" She said hopping onto one of the stools

"You know that girl I've been talking to? Rosi"

"Umm.. oh yeah, the comic book nerd" she said happily

"She's so much more than a comic book nerd, she's so smart, and kind, and she has lots of things in common with me and you. She's like, perfect!"

"Okay... so what's the issue?"

"I wanna meet her, but I don't think she wants to meet me. We've talked over the phone a bunch of times and every time I bring up wanting to meet. She either 'has to go' or is too busy. Now I'm scared she isn't who she says she is." I said sitting on a stool

"You don't think it's-" Emily started

"No, believe me it isn't her. Charlene is good, but not that good. Plus we've talked over the phone and she sounds Nothing like Charlene."

"I just say that as a precaution. You never know. " Emily said standing up

"Well I do know, and I'm ready to meet her."

"Okay, then tell her you guys are going to meet, give her a time and place, and if she doesn't show up, then she isn't worth it. Simple." She said with her hands on her hips all sassy like.

"Yeah..." I said pensively "is that to forceful though?"

"Oh my god , why are you over thinking this so much just say "I want to meet you, and I don't want to wait anymore, I'll be at this place at this time and I hope to see you there. See how simple that is?"

"Okay, got it. " I said smiling and typing what my very intelligent little sister just said.

Jason came down and said

"Alright everyone to bed, we need to be up early tomorrow"

We all went to our own rooms and tried to relax and sleep.

___________8:00 am__________

**Jason's POV**

"Everybody up! Now!" I yelled nervously.

This has to go well, otherwise I could lose everything.

I can't let my family down.

I walked into Shane and Danny's room and I saw that they were just now getting out of bed.