Chapter 36

**Shanes POV**
What Jason did was really stupid like beyond dumb! I can't believe he didn't tell us this, that is some pretty big news not to tell your siblings!

Okay I can't keep lying yea I'm pissed he didn't tell us but I'm more pissed at myself, I stupidly brought Charlene into our lives... She was pretty and that was all that mattered to me. I never noticed she was a psycho bitch, and because of that my family has had to go through a lot, hell my sister was just blackmailed into burnin her hand, why the hell did it have to go that far?!?!

All I know is that I brought her into our life and it's up to me to take her out of it.

I sent Charlene a text. One simple flat, dry, stern text telling her to meet me at the park bench we always sat at while dating, in 30 minutes. I left my house and walked over there.

It's time I clear this up once and for all.

I sat at the bench and waited, within 5 minutes of my being there she showed up, and sat next to me.

For about a minute we sat in silence

"Why are you doing this?" I asked

"You left me.... I felt lonely and bored" she said
We weren't looking at each other just staring out in front of us

"So you decided to torture my family?"

"I needed you to know how much you hurt me" she said

"You hurt me first remember. By hitting my sister and then stabbing her with needles, you hurt me."

"I know. I just- I thought she was coming between us"

"She wasn't! Charlene she's my sister, I wasn't even remotely thinking of leaving you, until YOU hit her. All of this is YOUR fault so leave my family alone, because they did nothing to you!" I said looking at her and walking away

"SHANE!" She yelled running to me "I'm sorry, I know I made a mistake I won't mess with Emily anymore."

"I appreciate it" I said and walked away. That went way better than I thought.

**Charlene's POV**

That was so nice I got to see Shane again... And I didn't lie to him, I won't mess with Emily anymore, but I never said anything about his precious twin brother Daniel. Oh the dirt I have on that boy... Better get to work..

================================================================
What??? Two chapters in one day what universe are we in. 😂 hope you enjoy! And I updated my other story "Living with 10 boys... HELP!" Go check it out! And subscribe to my YouTube channel link in bio
Love y'all!