~ Part 50 ~

꧁༒☬𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓹.
𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓪𝓹 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓽,
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 - 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭.☬༒꧂

You stared Jason. His face was frozen in stone, his eyes traveling to the file in your hands. "Why do you have this?", you asked, your voice didn't betray a hint of emotion. His eyes found yours which you imagined looked still and unemotional; had he not known you for so long, knowing that there was a deep-seated rage burning behind them. He didn't answer, only staring at you. "Why do you have this?", you repeated, this time anger creeping into your voice. "What are you talking about?", he muttered, obviously lying. "Jason, why do you have this?!", this time your voice boomed, making him flinch at the aggression as you smacked the file down onto the table in anger. Your blood was boiling as you took a threatening step towards him. "Why the fuck do have that file?", you growled.

"Y/N, I - I ", he stuttered, his eyes darted around the room as if there'd be an excuse written on the walls. "You have 5 seconds to explain yourself or else I'm going to punch you so hard you're going to have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush your teeth", you seethed, having to keep yourself from grabbing him by his collar - despite him being twice your size. He sighed, swallowing hard before staring at the ground in front of your feet guiltily. "You were knocked out for 3 days", he started quietly, rubbing his elbows - an action he had done since he had been a small kid whenever he was nervous, "so I decided to go through your things to see if I could help you and I found the file", he looked up at you now, his eyes pleading. You stared at him in silence, having to process what he'd just said. "I wanted to help you, so I took the file and wanted to do some research and stuff", he explained quickly, when the only thing you had given in response was silence.

You stared at him, unable to focus enough on any other actions nor facial expressions, anger becoming such an overwhelming emotion, that your brain had momentarily stopped working. "Who the fuck, do you think you are?", your voice was a deadly calm "what goes on in my life, with my body, with my quirk, is none of your god damn fucking business". The anger was starting to boil over now, your voice rising with every word, becoming harsher and sharper. "Do you hear me? None of it! You have absolutely no right to take my things without my permission, to go through my things without my permission. It's mine. Not yours. Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong". You had started shaking with anger, clenching your fists. Your nails dug into you palms as you tried to keep yourself from lunging at Jason.

"I was just trying to help!", he threw his arms up in defence. You let out a mocking laugh, rolling your eyes. "Oh please. Shove your petty help up your ass! You weren't trying to help, you just can't keep to yourself! You constantly need to meddle in my damn business", you snarled, "and stop it. Stop looking at me like that, with pity in your glassy eyes. All I am to you is a tragedy, right? Stop it. Stop fucking looking at me like that. Like I'm some helpless damsel in distress. I will break you with my bloodstained teeth".

"What are you talking about? I'm just trying to be there for you. I'm just trying to help you!", he put his hand on your shoulder. "I don't want your fucking help!", you smacked his arm off, "stop getting into my business! You have nothing to do with any of this!". You grabbed the file from the desk and threw your shoulder against him, shoving him out of the way. Before you left the room though, you turned around one last time. "And don't ever think of snooping around in my things again", you hissed, "you're going to wish your mother had kept her legs closed". You stormed down the hallway, your anger leaving you with every step, being replaced by regret and fear. As fast as your anger had come, it had left. You felt the lump form in your throat. It wasn't supposed to be like this.