⁰⁷, SEEING RED.

❝ KILLER QUEEN ❞
—SEVEN, seeing red.

⧗*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

          THE DAY WASN'T OVER

THE DAY WASN'T OVER.

It had seem that Lucifer had the same idea to go after Five and give him a piece of her mind. But before Diego had gotten the chance to finish shouting at him, the three heard frantic yells coming from outside. And the same red-head barged inside, making a straight bee-line to the boy in shorts. "I'll kill you!" She spat in rage.

Five's eyes doubled in size and he immediately shot up from his seat, noticing the familiar murderous glint in her eyes. He watched Luther quickly grab ahold of her and bringing her close to his chest, his grip only tightening when she tried to get out. "Let me go!" She cried out. "I said, let me go!"

Luther's eyes softened as he watched her struggle against his hold. "You too, huh?" He whispered.

She immediately stopped, her face dropping at what was said as her eyes found Diego. He was just standing there, his eyes were red and his fists clenched at his side. The girl quickly adverted her attention. She did this to him.

Luther hesitatingly let go of her and he slowly turned back to Five, who was now sitting back down, looking wide alert. "Who are they, Five?" He asked him.

          Five looked over at Lucifer before letting his gaze fall to the floor. "They work for my former employer. A woman called The Handler. She sent them, to stop me. Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game." He shrugged like it was nothing.

          Lucifer felt her anger bubble as she tried to keep it down, being careful to not snap at him again.

          "And now they're my fair game." Diego spoke up, "And I'm gonna see to it they pay."