Chapter 4 (yes 4- bc while I love Mista it's my fav number-)

YN's POV

My eyes lazily fluttered open, to see a room that wasn't mine.

The fuck? Where am I?

I felt a slight weight on my head and looked up to see silky golden strands of hair, resting on top of my head. In a moment of panic, I hopped off the bed to see who the sleeping beauty I was with was. Unfortunately, and unsurprisingly, that woke him up. He groaned and said,

"Buongiorno, Y/N" as he rubbed his eye.

Fuck, he looks so good even though he just woke up-

"Holy shit, it wasn't a dream?" I asked out loud causing Giorno to shake his head.

"No... Did you want it to be a dream?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side, making me blush.

AAAAAAAW WWWW HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

"Wh- N-No! I-I just meant-"

He let out a small laugh.

"I'm just messing with you, Y/N. I understand why you'd think it was all a dream." He said with a soft smile. I gave him an awkward smile as I checked the time on my phone, which Giorno had kindly put to charge once he was done watching part 4.

"Right... Anyway, we need to meet Polpo in an hour." I reported to him.

"Perfect! That gives us enough time to get some breakfast and-" I cut him off.

"BREAKFAST?! GIORNO GIOVANNA! YOU GET TO FIGURE OUT WHEN YOU'RE MEETING THE BUCCI GANG TODAY AND YOU WANT TO WASTE TIME TO GET BREAKFAST?!" I yelled at him. I couldn't help myself, I was really excited.

"The Bucci gang? You mean Buccarati's gang?" He asked while giving me a confusing look.

"Yeah!" I responded with a chuckle.

"So we do end up passing Polpo's test?"

"Uh, I think so?" I respond, a little unsure, "In the original plot you're the only one joining the gang. I wasn't even part of the story like I've shown you... so I'm not sure if me helping you on your journey will change the outcome of us joining... but yeah, in the original plot you do end up passing Polpo's test!" I explain to him.

"Hm... I see.." He simply responded while looking down

"A-Anyways... I think we should get going. With the lighters, it's going to take us longer to get to Polpo." I said as I approached his desk to grab our lighters from the loaves of bread. I walked up to Giorno and handed him his lighter, which he carefully took. I walked up to his dorm room door, and carefully opened it making sure it didn't cause a breeze.

"After you." I said with a smile.

"Grazie, N/N" He replied with a smile too. I stood for a second, struck at the sudden use of a nickname. I couldn't help but feel my face heat up at his voice calling me by my nickname.

"N/N!" His voice pulled me out of my surprised state,

"Are you coming or not?" He asked with a smirk. I lightly shook my head in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah! I'm right behind you." I quickly responded as I left and shut the door behind me.

~Time skip to them walking to Polpo's jail cell; brought to you by The World Requiem, aka Mr. Worldwide- (pleasetellmesomeoneknowswhothatis-)~

We both carefully placed down our lighters on Polpo's little window, then turned to look at him through the cell's glass. But he was nowhere to be found, that was until we heard him speak out.