«N-No.. I'm sorry.» I said instantly and he shook his head.

«Harry,get her to class.» he demanded his curly best mate that sat there rubbing his eyes still sleepy and I widened my eyes.

«No Jason, no need, I can go by myself.» I muttered begging him with my eyes.

He ingored me completely and Harry stood up motioning for me to start walking. I immediately obeyed. I'm scared of him, he is just like Jason. They're both complete psychos.

«Move fatser.» he groaned with his raspy voice and british accent.

I gulped and walked faster, finally getting to class. I was about to go in but Harry dragged me back by my shirt.

«You know Jason's rules, don't talk to anyone I'm tired of punching people.» he growled once again with his eyes burning mine and I nodded immediately.

He scoffed and walked away. I released a breath , relief. That's when I saw Jason turning the corner, his eyes fell on me and raised an eyebrow at me for not being in class.

He pointed at the class implying for me to get in and I did instantly not wanting to anger him.

Why was I standing there like an idiot anyway?

I wish I had a friend to be honest, I like being alone but no one approaches me because of Jason, they know I'm his,he says I belong to him but I don't.

Jason leads the scariest gang, everyone is afraid of him, including me. I don't know what to do about it, he just came into my life and took control of it without my consent. He's controling everything..even me.

I sat alone in the far back like always  avoiding everyone and everything.

Just don't talk to anyone.

I told to myself as I tried to think of what to do tonight,my mom is out of country, business meetings as she says, to be honest I understand but sometimes I feel like she doesn't even care about me. I'm always home alone..maybe I should do a movie too.

I rolled my eyes at my silly thoughts.

«Ariana» I heard someone cutting my thoughts but I ingored it.

What if I run away, no one's gonna notice,that way I'll escape Jason too.

«Ariana» the voice called again and I started to get annoyed but I ingored it once again.

Maybe if I find a job and move away from this place, start a new life away from everyone, maybe change my name to -

«Ariana!» the voice yelled once again and I angrily looked up.

«What?!» I spat annoyed almost cursing and that's when I realised that the person calling my name was the teacher.

Fuck.

Everyone's eyes were on me, and I face palmed my self, here we go again..

«You have no respect young lady, get out of my class, now!»She yelled and I widened my eyes.

«What?No I-» I tried to save my ass but that made her even more mad.

Ugh, I should've just shut up. I never know when to shut my mouth.

«Out now.» she spat angrily and I took a deep breath.

I stood up and the girl next to me continued to stare at me.

«You got a problem?» I growled at her and she turned away .

Omg what's wrong with me,I should calm down.

I got out and slammed the door behind me.

Perfect, what now?

I should just go home.

I got out of the school and I breathed the fresh air. I checked my phone, no missed calls, no messages, no nothing. I got out the schools entrance ready to start my way home but of course not.

Jason's gang was right there sitting, laughing and smoking.

I was about to turn around,ready to disappear but Harry pointed at me and Jason turned around right after

He dropped his cigarette and motioned for me to go to him.

Damn it.

So here's the first chapter..hope you guys like it!
Comment and ty for reading!💜