Chapter. 11

*Halloween night*

POV. Zamora

It had been a month since with that whole Kim and Jerry incident. Jerry nor kim have come forward about them being a thing, But i do notice their little side glances ,when they sneak off or disappear all of a sudden. While Jerry and Jack were in the dojo, practicing. Milton and i were finishing up the last touches on our halloween party we call it , 'Nightmare Festival' , where all your nightmare come to life, Except there are no clowns.
"We didn't get an invitation , Sweetheart" I heard from behind me i turn around and saw frank and two black dragons with him. "That's because you aren't invited ,Frank" Milton said, Good for you milton standing up to your bully.
"Why is that? I know this pretty girl would want me to come" Frank said focusing his eyes on me and trying to touch my hair but i backed away. i dont use my marital arts, nor do i use my military training on something or someone so stupid as frank.
"Back off frank , Don't touch her again" Jack said coming over and putting me behind him. "Oh is she your little girlfriend , Jack" Frank asked , with an evil smirk on his face. "No she isn't, she can't date" Now jerry said , trying to look tough but one hard glance from frank and jerry was belittled.
"Don't you have to take your little sister trick or treating" Kim said out of no where. "Yes, Shes going to be a princess and adorable" He bragged walking away. Kim went into the dojo, Jerry followed after.
"I think we're done here, Zammy. I'm just going to put this extra box of junk away" Milton said picking up a box and going to the dojo too. I sit in the Courtyard.
"What's going on in that gorgeous head of yours" Jack asked , grabbing my hand.
"Why can't i just be cool, and use martial art? I want to feel the excitement of fighting, Not only in competitions" i looked up at him , he looked surprised and speechless.
"princess, you've always been big on being very discipline, and using martial arts only when you feel deeply threatened, Where is this coming from?" he asked worried. He's right, i don't know where all this wanting of fighting is coming from.
"No where, Just been thinking" i laughed it off and dragged him into the dojo.
"Gather around children"Rudy said, We all stood around him. "This will be the first halloween with Zammy" Rudy gestured to me, Everyone cheered happily, i feel
such at home with them. "now get out of here and get ready for Halloween" Rudy shooed us, We all went our separate ways but jack and i, We went a little further away from the stores so we could get our little alone time.
"It's OUR first halloween as a couple" Jack gripped my waist and kissed me, i jump on him still kissing him.
"You're soooo gorgeous" Jack said spinning me around. "Stop spinning!" i whined while giggling , he put me down , giving me a forehead kiss.
"I'll see you tonight , Princess"
"See ya, pumpkin"
We hugged and parted ways. My nicknames for him change , i can't seem to find the perfect one for him.

i walked home, smiling. he's mine...

____

588 Words...
You guys already know that girly gotta use them combat boots....

Authors note: Help me fine a perfect nickname for Jack...Pleasee. Annndddd I know halloween passed a while ago and now it's thanksgiving and christmas is coming up. But i'm tryingggg