十一

Juuzou stared at the one-eyed ghoul, not knowing what to do,  and the ghoul finally realized his presence and screeched. She went closer, and closer until her kagune reached and slashed him. Juuzou whimpered and used his arm as protection, but he didn't felt any pain. He looked up towards that person who sacrificed his life for him and soon widened his eyes. Shinohara could only smile sadly at him.

" Shinohara-san?" Suzuya asked with a puzzled expression as Shinohara choked out blood before falling onto the building's floor. When the white-haired male was about to touch his body with his trembling hands, he was suddenly hit by Eto, who was laughing hysterically.

He landed in several metal pipes, causing one of his legs to have a fracture, but he did not care about that. He was just staring lifelessly at Shinohara's body, which was surrounded by red, thick blood. When the One-eyed ghoul raised its hand, which was surrounded by blue lighting, the male suddenly remembered a memory.

" Juuzou," the black-haired male said as he stared at the sky, " If you were to die, I would be sad."

' Shinohara-san..' Juuzou thought as he tried to dash towards the owl with a fractured leg. Knowing this, he suddenly fell to the floor, and the humongous ghoul was just staring at him, still with the lightning still surrounding her kagune. She then let out a battle cry and Juuzou suddenly started to pant unevenly. Tears started to appear within his eyes and he finally screamed in frustration.

In another area, a building suddenly collapsed, causing it to hit cars and some CCG officers. Members of Aogiri finally entered the field and the humans were trying to shoot them, but they failed miserably.

" Let's go, Noro," Tatara said emotionlessly as they both jumped after an explosion on top of another building. The pieces of the building collapsed to the area where Kaneki and Amon were in. Smoke surrounded them as some officers near them yelped but not  Amon and Eyepatch.

" May I pass?" Kaneki asked, his eye was ghoul-like and the smoke swayed his white, snowy hair.

" No, you may not," Amon replied and grinned.

Akira continued to attack the Aogiri members as the others near her were firing bullets towards the rest

" Just how many are there?!" Takizawa said in a disgruntled manner and continued to shoot with his gun-like quinque.

" Takizawa! Don't let them past this point!" the blonde shouted back.

" Yeah!"

" What!?" Marude gasped as he stood up from his chair and slammed the table with his right hand, " There's another Owl?"

Juuzou threw a knife towards Eto's hand and she could only blink twice. Using his knife skills, the male continued to throw more knives and it landed on her just perfectly in the body area.