OK! Let's just say I suck in writing fights here so I'm just going to skip some parts when it comes to fighting. Thank you for the reads too ( although my writing could improve ). This chapter might be shorter than the others too. Without further ado, I will continue the story.

" This is backbreaking," Nishiki said and moved a table towards the side, wiping an invisible sweat, trying to signal his comrades that he's tired, " Say, can't we take a short rest?"

" Already tired at your age?" Irimi asked as she continued wiping the window and the rest continued to do their assigned jobs.

" Shame on you, Nishiki-kun. I wish you'd take after Hinami-chan more," Koma teased.

" ( b/n ) oni-chan, where can I put this?" Hinami asked the brown-haired male, holding a huge pot that stored a plant.

" You can put in the doorway, Hinami," he replied.

" Thanks!" Hinami smiled and carried it using her small arms, " Okay! Irimi-san! I'll give you a hand!"

" Thanks. Could you start over here?"

" Yes!"

Nishiki slowly heard the scene and decided to approach Hinami, who was wiping the window, making sure not a single stain can be found in it. He cleared his throat before smiling at her, which was something he would not do often unless necessary.

" Hey, Hinami, wanna take a break?"

" Well, maybe after a little more."

" Just say that you'd enjoy a break. You'd be helping out my case here."

Suddenly, Hinami's pet bird, Hetare, or also known as Loser, landed on the male's hair and started pecking his head, causing the male to flinch at its presence.

" Loser! Loser! Loser!" the bird chirped.

" That hurt! Where did you come from, you little shit!? Hey!" Nishiki barked as he continued to jump to try to choke the bird.

" Loser! Loser!"

" You really did shit on me!" Nishiki exclaimed once he felt something wet and filthy on him, " Damn you, you dirty little shit! Hold still! I know Touka or ( b/n ) or both let you in here!"

" Calm your horses down," ( b/n ) sent the male a grin and a peace sign from afar, attempting to turn

" Horse? What the hell are you talking about!?"

" How did you enter Kamii if you don't know that I'm exaggerating you dumb-head?"

" Nishiki-kun, would you mind calming down a bit?" Koma asked and sweatdropped.

" Come to think of it, where's Touka?" he asked and his tone and posture changed into a relaxed one, causing almost everyone to raise an eyebrow, puzzled with the sudden change.