▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So dignified in your well-pressed suit
So strategized, all the eyes on you

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sashay away to your seat
It's the best seat, in the best room

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, he's so smug, Mr. "Always wins"
So far above me in every sense

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So far above feeling anything

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The fact that it's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember is true. Well, at least to ( Y/n ).  Her mind was occupied with so many regrets and sorrow for almost her whole life and yet, she's still waiting for that one someone to always stand by her side. She thought that it was Kaneki, that one person who she thought will always stand next to her, but she now realized that things will not go her way. It was more like it will never go her way.

There was this one feeling that was floating inside of her and no matter how many times she tried to get rid of it, it would make her feel so sad as if all hope is gone. That feeling was her love for Kaneki. She loved Kaneki so much, so much that she would do anything to protect him. It was because of one night. That one night was the last time they met and that one night was also that time when she felt a flutter in the pit of her stomach for the first time. She knew that one day, she needed to make things clear between her and Haise although, from the bottom of her heart, she will definitely regret doing that.  Unfortunately, that one day she was referring to was today.