My Cousin's Bestfriend 2

Chapter Two:

'Omg' I thought as I went home that day to see Romaine and Antonio on the couch watching some basketball game I think it was the heat versus the Celtics. Yeah I know a little about basketball. So, as I walked pass them to go to my room as Antonio slapped me on my butt. "WHAT THE FUCK ANTONIO" I yelled at him.

"Yazmina you know I had to do that with that big butt all up in the way of the TV." he said."Yazmina can I talk to you for a minute" Romaine said as I was about replied to Antonio slick ass comment. "Sure why not" I said as I flipped Antonio off and walked towards the kitchen just as I was about to reach the kitchen Antonio said “yeah I would do that to you.”I couldn’t get to respond because I was in the kitchen and Romaine said "Umm Yazmina I have this friend that likes you a lot."

 "Umm what did you just say?" I ask as I went to the fridge to go get some food. "I have a friend that likes you but the thing is I can't tell you but you'll find out soon enough and you should already know who just think about it" he said. "Aww come on just tell me you know I’m noisy and you know I’m a bad guesser" I responded. ‘umm maybe its Antonio naw it can’t be’ I thought to myself. "Well I can't so yeah." he said as he walked back to watch the game.Ugh I hate when he does that tell me stuff and won’t tell me what it's about. so anyways if went to my room and started doing homework as usual and was hanging out with Xavier who had came over to hang and chill for a while but then I heard my phone playing right thru me by Nikki Minaj signaling that I got a new message. “Yazzy is that De’andre” Xavier asked. “Yeah” I replied . These are the messages me and De’andre were sending each other:

De’andre: what you doin

Me: nothin much jus hangin out with my friend

De’andre: o…your lil sider

Me: no

De’andre: oh a girl friend

Me: no

De’andre: o…. so what he is

Me: he a person that kinda like a brother to me

De’andre: o….

Me: what

De’andre: nothin

Me: so wuz up wit you

De’andre: what u means wuz up?

Me: I mean wuz up

De’andre: im lost

Me: omg r u serious

De’andre: lol…. Whats up wit wat

Me: ur making this so difficult geesh

De’andre: lol…how

Me: you just are

De’andre: wuz up like what we talking

Me: never mind

De’andre: lol… plz tell me

Me: gosh I meant what were you doin

De’andre: o…. im weight liftin

Me: so simple gosh

De’andre: lol….my bad

(Thirty minutes later when Xavier left)

De’andre: oh so you still viben with buddy

Me: naw he left

De’andre: o…. yall kiss

Me:  naw it aint even like that

De’andre: o……okk

Me: yep

De’andre: yeap

Me:  okay

De’andre: so…..

Me: wat

De’andre: talk

Me: about wat

De’andre: idk

Me: den how u expect me to talk

De’andre: geesh

Me: I aint noe wat to talk about

De’andre: o…..

Me: so u good

De’andre: it doesn’t matter when ima c u

***************************

oh did I forget to mention I really haven't met Dre in person and he nineteen so yeah we just been texting and talking on the phone and on facebook and don't think I’m naive just cause I have been texting and talking to somebody I meet  when I was texting a random number and just became friends but we still had to meet and I was procrastinating it even though I know Romaine would be there if I’ll tell him and maybe Antonio would be there even though it seems I don't like him that much but I kinda do cause he is a cutie and he always there for me even though he kinda annoying. Yeah it might seem like  those love hate relationship between us but it aint I kinda think of him as a cousin sometimes except when his shirt be to tight or when he don’t have no shirt on then I think of him as a cutie though.

Me: umm idk

De’andre: it don’t matter when you gone let me out this dick in you

Me: umm are you good (I aint really mean it I was just bored)

Dre: im real good

Me: yeah right

De’andre: forreal ill show u wat pleasure is

Me: what type of pleasure?

De’andre: pleasure where everytime I do deep u get wetter

Me: can I ask you a question but you gotta answer with the truth

De’andre: ok

Me: okay so how big are you?

I texted as I fell asleep and woke up to Antonio shaking met to wake up for the second day of school. “What Antonio?” I asked as those beautiful striking blue eyes of his were staring down at me.

*ANTONIO P.O.V*

“Romaine said to wake you up…. But nicely” I said. “Oh joy if Romaine hadn’t told you to do it nicely then how would you have done it?” she asked as she was about to go into the bathroom while gather stuff she needed to take a shower. “I would have probably thrown you on the floor if he didn’t tell me I had to do it nicely” I said in a nice voice while imagine how it would feel to hold her in my arms. Wait Antonio get that thought out of your head even though Romaine wouldn’t probably have a problem with but she doesn’t even like me I can see it in her eyes but my friends think otherwise. I hope she wears something like what she wore yesterday that was so tempting just to look at her made me got hard just standing there looking at her. “Oh really anyway get out of my room you little annoying bug” she said as she awkwardly pushed me out her room probably to go take a shower and get ready. I like the feeling of her just touching me.

*YAZMINA P.O.V*

“Oh really anyway get out of my room you annoying little bug” I said as I pushed him out my room to go check my phone cause it was vibrating like crazy probably cause I got like five new messages two were from Yelena saying ‘I thought you was goona deal with me’ and another saying ‘Oh so you don’t text me back huh probably busy with Antonio’, one from Emi-Sophia saying ‘hi Mrs. Acosta’, and the last two from De’andre saying ‘you have to find out for yourself’ and ‘hey are you asleep’ wow my friends are something else I’ll just deal with them later at school and deal with De’andre when I get back. So I took a shower and ran into to my closet and throw on my black ‘my chemical romance’ band shirt with my khaki cargos and black air forces. I really didn’t feel like dressing up today so I just put my hair in a ponytail and throw on some lip gloss and ran down stairs and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and a Rice Krispy treat. Only to see Romaine making out with some slut from school he considers his girlfriend but I don’t like her and so does my friends.The reason why is that she acts nice to me when Romaine is around and when he is not around she a total bitch. So anyways Antonio is just sitting around watching TV cause we got like an hour to go till school starts and we live pretty close. So I just decided to walk today……..