My Cousin's Bestfriend

Chapter One:

"Yazmina get your butt down here now" said Romaine my cousin.

Yes I live with my cousin and his parental units because my parents died when I was like four and here he is trying to wake me up for the first day of school.

 "YAZMINA ANA TOMAS GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE NOW" he yelled.

Yeah I should probably get up now cause when Romaine get mad he turns into a total savage and then play a prank on me as usual but it would have been much worse than when he only does it to annoy me.

"I’m getting ready" I said.

I jump out of bed and into my bathroom to take a quick shower and then to my closet and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray, red and black checkered shirt which showed most of my curves, My black and red converses, straightened my hair, put on some mascara and some red lip gloss. When I went down stairs, I grabbed a fruit bar.

"Yazzy what took you so long we leave in five minutes" Romaine said as Antonio walked in.Antonio was my cousin’s hot jerk of a best friend.

"Okay whatever Romainio" I said as I started nibbling on my fruit bar and walking toward the door and was not watching were I was going and ended up bumping into Antonio.

"So I see you couldn't wait to see me so you just had to run to me" Antonio with his smart as comment.

"Yeah like I’d want to run into you, you of all people the most annoyingest person to me besides my cousin" I retorted.

"Ooo harsh much it’s not my fault we just like to annoy you. Plus you also make it easy for us to do so." he said. "Well anyways romaine you ready cause you know we got to go cause yeah I don't wanna be late on the first day of our senior year and your little cousin's junior year"

"Ah yeah let's go yazzy" he said as he dragged me and Antonio to his car which is a Koenigsegg CCX. As soon as he started driving we reach school about like 10 minutes later yeah he drive pretty fast but yeah as usually when we get to school there a group of girls there as usual even on the first day.

My cousin and his best friend are considered hot as what most of the girl population thinks even including my best friends Yelena and Emi-Sophia but there not interested in either cause they have their own relationships to tend to. well not much girls could really get a chance with them cause there not man whores, but when a girl did she would go around saying how big there dicks are or how they know how to fuck you and some other stuff I should probably not be thinking about.

So anyways I always try to avoid the crowd and succeed as usual and walk toward towards my best friends.

"Hey guys." I said when I reached them.

"I still see them girls won't leave your cousin and his friend alone." Emi-Sophia said.

"As usual." me and Yelena said at the same time.

"Well anyways let’s go to homeroom. I wanna see what classes I got. Oh did you hear about the mixed class this year with the juniors and seniors." I said.

 “I did too well I hope we do cause that means I might have my boyfriend in my class." Emi-Sophia said.

"Well while we’re on the topic of boyfriends Yazmina when are you going to get one?" Yelena asked.

”I don't know when I feel like getting one I suppose."  I replied "and why are you asking me that".

 "Cause I’m tired of dudes coming up to me and me if your single or not or would you go out with and as usual I would have to say no to both of those questions." she answered.