My Cousin's Bestfriend 3

************Yazmina P.O.V************************

“YAZMINA IS THAT YOU!” I heard somebody yelling behind me. As I was about to turn around I almost got knocked over by whomever that was yelling out my name. “Umm are you crazy you dip weed knocking into me like that” I said as I started to get irritated.

I guess you probably realized I one of those people who have slick comments to say a lot. So anyway the person that ran into was my dear good friend from when I was a child Ariana who I noticed was pregnant. I haven’t really seen her in a while because she moved about two years ago to go live with her dad. “Oh snap is that Ariana?” I asked in the nicest way possible because I almost cuss her out and for the fact that the girl I knew was so innocent see what can happen in a few years.

“Yes it’s me Yazmina even though it doesn’t sound like you. With you calling me a dip weed a while ago” she retorted while looking me over from head to toe and not to mention but I must licking her lips and then to make it more weird for stopping at eyes and just staring into them. I felt completely violated.

“Can you stop suffocating my eyes please” I said completely annoyed and irritated. I know some of you just would not have said that out load to her face but I’m just that type of person to be frank, in other words I’m a person who just bust out saying something like that but that’s just me and if you can’t accept it fuck off.

“Oops sorry but do you have contacts and no I wasn’t checking you I have a disorder that lets me star at me people for no reason in a sexual way” she said taken back by my abrupt frankness. Not to mention blushing by that comment. What really irks me is when people read my mind or they just can read me. I know confusing huh? But I don’t care I’m just going to do me and I don’t care what you people think. Yeah maybe I should stop ranting in my head.

“Okay sure you weren’t but I have to go and here my number text me we need to caught up” I said as I glance at my cellular device to see school started in ten minutes and handed her my number. And practically ran to school and not sparing one glance at Ariana. I made in to school in record time which means about five minutes and went to my locker to go grab my history book. As I closed my locker and was starting to walk I bumped into somebody.

When I looked up not only did I see those striking blue eyes but a cocky smirk forming on his lips? What up with that. “What do you want I have to head to class” I said annoyed.

“Umm I have to take you home today because your cousin has to do something” he said with that annoying but very cute smirk. Ugh this is going to be a very long day.

“Ugh whatever gosh you do know I could walk right?” I asked a smile forming on my lips because in about two seconds I’m running to class.

“That doesn’t mean a thing I’m stopping by your house anyway so I’m dropping you home” he said and walks away. With that I bolted to class and made it there in just seconds to spare. All I could do until lunch was think about Antonio. Why am I even thinking about him? Am I developing a crush on him? I hope not but the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way his eyes are so beautiful. Wait! What the hell am I saying? I think I actually like him. I so got to tell Yelena, Emi-Sophia and Xavier about this…

******************Antonio’s P.O.V**********************************

I love messing with my little Yazmina. Wait she not even mines. Yet. But I can’t wait to tell her. What am I saying? I can’t tell her she’ll probably freaks out and doesn’t even want to talk to me anymore even though she barely wants to talk to me now with all that annoying stuff we do her. I wonder if she even sees as attractive. I really hope she does.

Truth is I have been in love with Yazmina since the very first time I met her. I fell hard. It all started the day when Romaine invited me over and I saw her it was she was the only one that ever makes me feel that way. Especially when I look into her eyes I think I have the wind knock out me. Those hazel- green eyes. She looked so hot yesterday and today when she was just in plain clothes she still looked hot. Why do I sound like I’m whipped? Maybe because I am whipped.

Gosh I know her cousin Romaine would be okay with it because I told him and he said and I quote ‘dude I really don’t care as long as she happy and you know I wouldn’t usually make my friends even look at her, but I trust you. So whenever you’re ready just take a chance with her. ‘Cause I got a feeling she likes you to’ when he had told me this I was completely shocked. Reason why that is Romaine is Mr. Over protective of his cousin. For some strange reason he won’t say. Wait aren’t I in class I so got to listen. I just can’t wait till after school.

****************Yazmina’s P.O.V*********************************

“Wait are you literally saying you kind of like Antonio” Yelena said almost too loudly with a semi shocked reaction on her face in the cafeteria. “Yelena you seriously did heard what chicka said” Xavier said almost louder than how Yelena said it. “I knew it no wonder why she can’t stand him, she trying to hide her affection from him” Emi- Sophia said lower than how the other two said it.

For that I gave her a grateful look. But then for some odd I felt a pair of eyes on my back and when I turned to see who it was to flip them off I stared into those striking blue eyes and blushed. Wait WTF I never blush over some boy. What is happening to me? I didn’t really notice I was staring back until Emi- Sophia said “Earth to Yazmina”.

“Huh what happen?” I said completely embarrassed. “Umm guess you were staring at your future husband mm” Xavier said making me blush again.  “Awe shut up” I said as I put my headphones in not wanting to listen to what they had to say, and completely zoned out.

Next thing I know I’m in the mixed class with you already can guess my cousin and Antonio. ‘Ugh this going to be a long day’ I thought as I saw them come into class with a smirk on both of their faces…………………….